Atheist sexuality comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Atheist sexuality comment
(18-05-2014 12:34 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Empirical evidence.

So, you give the form of your persuasion, but you don't give us what the persuasion to believe in your god is.
Quite vague Jeremy, quite vague.No

How could I give it to you on this forum?

It is not a link, it is not a website, it is not a book or article you can purchase.

You would have to meet with me in person to be privy to the empirical evidence I speak of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 12:45 PM by djhall.)
(18-05-2014 12:34 PM)Charis Wrote:  They're mostly pointless and very repetitive.

Damnit, Charis, the topic was kinky atheist sex, not repressed Christian sex! Tongue

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
[+] 1 user Likes djhall's post
18-05-2014, 12:40 PM
(18-05-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:34 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  So, you give the form of your persuasion, but you don't give us what the persuasion to believe in your god is.
Quite vague Jeremy, quite vague.No

How could I give it to you on this forum?

It is not a link, it is not a website, it is not a book or article you can purchase.

You would have to meet with me in person to be privy to the empirical evidence I speak of.
But you can't type it?
Sounds like he's being dishonest. You don't have a picture, you can't describe it...
Sounds like whatever this "evidence" is, is not real.
Empirical evidence has to be describable for it to actually be taken seriously first.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-05-2014, 12:43 PM
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  How could I give it to you on this forum?

But you can't type it?
Sounds like he's being dishonest. You don't have a picture, you can't describe it...
Empirical evidence has to be describable for it to actually be taken seriously first.

If it's real, it has to be able to be described and communicated easily, and repeatable, and observed before it can be established as existent.

18-05-2014, 12:47 PM
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  How could I give it to you on this forum?

But you can't type it?

Since you cannot come to me and see me personally, I can give you something that you can look at without having to see me.

You have to do something first.

You have to pray. Are you willing to pray? If so, I will tell you what to pray.
18-05-2014, 12:51 PM
You are funny. You can't pray if you don't think there are any gods.

So you want us to talk to ourselves?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-05-2014, 12:55 PM
(18-05-2014 12:47 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  But you can't type it?

Since you cannot come to me and see me personally, I can give you something that you can look at without having to see me.

You have to do something first.

You have to pray. Are you willing to pray? If so, I will tell you what to pray.

Well, seeing that your empirical evidence was praying, what exactly happened when you prayed that was your "evidence"

(18-05-2014 12:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are funny. You can't pray if you don't think there are any gods.

I know Alex does not think there are any gods.

But he has asked me for something and I am telling him how he can have what he asks for if he does something.

He must pray. If he is willing, then I will tell him what to pray.
(18-05-2014 12:55 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are funny. You can't pray if you don't think there are any gods.

I know Alex does not think there are any gods.

But he has asked me for something and I am telling him how he can have what he asks for if he does something.

What should I pray?

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-05-2014, 01:17 PM
(18-05-2014 12:55 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:55 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I know Alex does not think there are any gods.

What should I pray?

I think he's gone?