Atheist sexuality comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Atheist sexuality comment
Woo-Hoo.... this guy is Drichcunt all over again.... can we say, rubber room for one ?

I'm gonna go glue my shoes on my dogs ass now.... it makes the same sense as JEWy does. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
18-05-2014, 01:21 PM
(18-05-2014 01:17 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:55 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  What should I pray?

I think he's gone?

Maybe he's gone to compose a prayer for you Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-05-2014, 01:24 PM
(18-05-2014 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 01:17 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I think he's gone?

Maybe he's gone to compose a prayer for you Smile

I wonder how long he will continue hanging out and trolling in this site. Consider
18-05-2014, 01:27 PM
(18-05-2014 01:17 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:55 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  What should I pray?

I think he's gone?

I sent you a PM.
18-05-2014, 01:29 PM
(18-05-2014 01:27 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 01:17 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I think he's gone?

I sent you a PM.

I will pray for you . Zeus will hear my prayers. Maybe I'm high today.SmokinSmokin
18-05-2014, 01:34 PM
(18-05-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  How could I give it to you on this forum?

It is not a link, it is not a website, it is not a book or article you can purchase.

You would have to meet with me in person to be privy to the empirical evidence I speak of.

So, it's chlamydia, isn't it? Your 'empirical evidence' is the clap?

I'd rather not...ahem, receive your 'evidence', thank you very much.
[+] 1 user Likes Elcarch's post
18-05-2014, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 01:47 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
My response. I have decided to make this response public as it does not include the specific details of Jeremy's message, and because you can get a good idea of what his message included without reading this response.

In response to this message. I know if may have comforted you, but when I repeated this, the results were not the same. I repeated this several times, changing my posture and also my voice, but, the test was bust.
But, going back to the original question, how did you know this was that god? The god of the bible. Many people from different religions had experienced this and came to the conclusion that it was "that" god that they had one day refused to inherit from their family. According to most spiritual experiences from atheists, the atheists converted back to the original faith, as with you.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
18-05-2014, 01:42 PM
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  Complete hogwash. No one changes their belief system because of sex.

Must be true that some men think with their penises then.

Comments like that can only from someone who is so oversexed that sex overrides everything else in life.

Just hogwash.

You are in denial. I already provided a quote from Huxley to show that people deny God for various reasons. These reasons can include the desire to commit sexual acts forbidden by the Bible.

Hey, cinder block powder for brains; you've been asked three times what you're talking about.

Perhaps you're not aware of the "loop-hole" catholic girls are famous for taking up... On?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
18-05-2014, 01:45 PM
(18-05-2014 01:41 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  My response. I have decided to make this response public as it does not include Jeremy's message.

In response to this message. I know if may have comforted you, but when I repeated this, the results were not the same. I repeated this several times, changing my posture and also my voice, but, the test was bust.
But, going back to the original question, how did you know this was that god? The god of the bible. Many people from different religions had experienced this and came to the conclusion that it was "that" god that they had one day refused to inherit from their family. According to most spiritual experiences from atheists, the atheists converted back to the original faith, as with you.

Well, clearly you haven't tried hard enough.

After all, if it doesn't work, that only means it hasn't worked yet!

Anyone who says otherwise is clearly not a true scotsman.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-05-2014, 01:48 PM
(18-05-2014 12:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:26 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Seriously try to answer this one.

Empirical evidence.

[Image: hygeqeju.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post