RE: Atheist sexuality comment
Edit.
Nope, he's here.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 02:18 PM
(18-05-2014 01:41 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  My response. I have decided to make this response public as it does not include the specific details of Jeremy's message, and because you can get a good idea of what his message included without reading this response.

In response to this message. I know if may have comforted you, but when I repeated this, the results were not the same. I repeated this several times, changing my posture and also my voice, but, the test was bust.
But, going back to the original question, how did you know this was that god? The god of the bible. Many people from different religions had experienced this and came to the conclusion that it was "that" god that they had one day refused to inherit from their family. According to most spiritual experiences from atheists, the atheists converted back to the original faith, as with you.

Maybe you need to try again while you are having a nervous breakdown.... results may be more in favor of a god talking to you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-05-2014, 02:20 PM
(18-05-2014 11:40 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And your point is what Church Lady ?

1. Anecdotes are worthless evidence, if you're trying to establish a statistical trend.
2. You wouldn't be trying to denigrate a class of people by their supposed private activities which have absolutely nothing to do with you, are you, Mr. Self Righteous Preacher Man Missionary Position.

My point is that the women who are atheists that I have spoken with were opposed to Christianity because it condemned sexual immorality. It condemned the sexual practices they loved to engage in.

They were anti-Christians because they loved committing sexual acts forbidden by God. That is my point.

Get it? Is that hard for you to understand?

You have nothing to back that up, do you?

No, I thought not. Because it's anecdotes at best. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-05-2014, 02:22 PM
(18-05-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:47 AM)Leo Wrote:  What's the sexual acts forbbiden by your god ? I know rape is okay. Men having many wives and concubines are okay. The stoning of women adulteress is okay. Let's talk about the sexual women acts forbbiden by your god .

Funny how you will claim to have gleaned all of the above from the bible and yet claim to be ignorant of the sexual acts forbidden by the bible.

You must have only read bits and pieces of it from an atheist website and then read their commentary on it....this would not surprise me.

Drinking Beverage

Supply the references. Why do you have so much trouble doing that?

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-05-2014, 02:26 PM
(18-05-2014 12:20 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:15 PM)Charis Wrote:  Who is this idiot to imply that atheist women aren't good for company, but just sex?
You guys know how oversexed I am, but I was like this as a Fundie too (just not as openly). However, I'm also a cuddler, a talker, a movie-watcher, a dinnerguest, etc. Also, many women in the church aren't even good company.

It's person-by-person.

I agree for the most part.

Rash generalizations are usually unjustified.

All I have said is that the women I have personally spoken with who were atheists always saw the Bible as being too prohibitive of the things they loved doing. They did not like the Bible so they of course found reasons not to believe it was God's word.

That's all.

It was an emotional thing, not an intellectual thing for them. They did not like the Bible. Plain and simple.

Drinking Beverage

Please list the sexual acts forbidden by the Bible and the verses that do so.

I have read the Bible and I don't think there's anything specific other than fidelity.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-05-2014, 02:28 PM
(18-05-2014 12:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:34 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  So, you give the form of your persuasion, but you don't give us what the persuasion to believe in your god is.
Quite vague Jeremy, quite vague.No

How could I give it to you on this forum?

It is not a link, it is not a website, it is not a book or article you can purchase.

You would have to meet with me in person to be privy to the empirical evidence I speak of.

If you can't present it, it's not empirical.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-05-2014, 06:17 PM
(18-05-2014 06:26 AM)AnderSox Wrote:  I just found some fun comment on this vid

"I'll give atheists one thing: their women. OH MY GOD! Have you ever fucked an atheist woman? They are into all sorts of dirty, kinky fetishes. There was this one atheist bitch I fucked who wanted me to perform an enema on her and the percentage that an atheist woman will let you fuck her up the ass is very high. Christian women into these kinky acts are rare to come by. I go to Christian women if I want good company but atheist women if I want good sex.

Other than that, atheism has breed nothing good."

Don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but it will knock your socks off to say the least.

Source: Content removed by moderator

Edit: I kinda regret making this topic. Since i kinda want to use this site to ask serious question. Slippery mistake.
My socks are still quite on my feet, but what was your point in posting this?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
18-05-2014, 06:19 PM
(18-05-2014 08:32 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I also too have observed a trend, at least a trend in those I have personally spoken with that were atheists who also were women that err, umm.. how shall I put it.. were proponents of "sexual liberty"?? The trend was to set high value on this liberty and that essentially nothing was off limits when it came to sexual acts!
You're so full of you're own shit you couldn't see reality if it was right in front of your face.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
18-05-2014, 07:09 PM
We should TOTALLY be staying on topic here. We're SUPPOSED to be talking about KINKY ATHEIST SEX, guys. I mean, seriously. Laughat

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post
18-05-2014, 08:16 PM
(18-05-2014 11:40 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  My point is that the women who are atheists that I have spoken with were opposed to Christianity because it condemned sexual immorality. It condemned the sexual practices they loved to engage in.

They were anti-Christians because they loved committing sexual acts forbidden by God. That is my point.

Get it? Is that hard for you to understand?

Oh I get it. I just wanted to make sure your point was THAT preposterously
ridiculous and ignorant. Deities forbade nothing. Every law in what you call "scripture" had it's origin in the culture that cooked up the religious laws. Culture informs religion, and then religion sanctions culture. NOT the other way around. Every sexual norm in the Bible existed already in the ancient Near East. Nothing originated with your deity. I thought you actually knew nothing about the Ancient Near East. Thanks for proving that, (again). You STILL have not told us where and why you got the data to make your implied judgmental generalization. Maybe you just look slimy/scuzz-baggy, and the women you denigrate think you "look* like you're interested, or perhaps you led them on.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post