Atheist shoes and anti-atheist sabotage in the USPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2013 03:49 PM by cufflink.)
Two interesting things here. One, you can buy atheist shoes. (Who knew?) Two, if you do, good luck with having them delivered by the United States Postal Service.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Atheist shoes and anti-atheist shenanigans in the USPS
Sorry, but are those for, like, kicking people and stuff? Or, maybe, to walk all over them? (How else are other people going to read it what it says on the soles?) Tongue

Once again, I'm so glad I don't live in the States. No offence Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
27-03-2013, 04:10 PM
(27-03-2013 03:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry, but are those for, like, kicking people and stuff? Or, maybe, to walk all over them? (How else are other people going to read it what it says on the soles?) :P

Once again, I'm so glad I don't live in the States. No offence :angel:

Offence? What does that word mean again?
27-03-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Atheist shoes and anti-atheist sabotage in the USPS
Atheist shoes? Do they not have a sole or something *rimshot* Sorry I had to. This is of no suprise to anyone that knows the USPS and it works the same with other unpopular groups. Its faceless however and impossible to really go after.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-03-2013, 04:26 PM
(27-03-2013 04:10 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Offence? What does that word mean again?
One of these two, you nasty twit. Not sure which one, though, my good fellow. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
27-03-2013, 04:33 PM
(27-03-2013 04:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Atheist shoes? Do they not have a sole or something

Big Grin

Hi i'm new here
27-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm not really surprised. It's a shame personal bigotry gets in the way of professionalism.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Not surprised either, Americans are notorious for hating, fearing and discriminating atheists even worse than they do against homosexuals.

Yup, the big bad atheist is out to get America.
27-03-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:35 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
27-03-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Atheist shoes and anti-atheist shenanigans in the USPS
(27-03-2013 03:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry, but are those for, like, kicking people and stuff? Or, maybe, to walk all over them? (How else are other people going to read it what it says on the soles?) Tongue

Damned if I know. Maybe you're supposed to display your soles when you're sitting like this gentleman:

[Image: Cross-legged_zpsf40c74a9.jpg]

Could be an interesting conversation starter—provided that the other guests in the room understand German.

By the way, the shoes come in a nice variety of colors, including . . . um . . . kitten-testicle grey. Oh those Berlin atheists . . .

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.