20-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Atheist the new Villain in movies
For some reason this movie looks like it made by Glenn Beck lol

The article

The video
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 01:36 PM
RE: Atheist the new Villain in movies
The YouTube user comments under the video are hilarious. My favorite, "To everyone in this movie, welcome to the ends of your careers."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 01:47 PM

(20-09-2010 01:36 PM)gamutman Wrote:  The YouTube user comments under the video are hilarious. My favorite, "To everyone in this movie, welcome to the ends of your careers."

lol
20-09-2010, 02:18 PM
"NewsFeed should admit, the first time we saw the trailer for the film and heard its laughably on-the-nose dialogue we were convinced it was a joke: Does anyone actually believe in that tired dialectic of humble patriotic small-towners vs. smug urbanites who hate religion? Apparently some people still do. And that makes NewsFeed a little sad."

ThinkingNorseman also sad.. Sad

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
20-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Is it just me, or did the atheist bear a striking resemblance to Alec Baldwin in both appearance and diction?

Wasn't Christ born in spring or summer or something? And isn't Christmas based off of pagan rituals that occurred on December 25th?
20-09-2010, 04:13 PM

(20-09-2010 03:15 PM)jkshrout Wrote:  Is it just me, or did the atheist bear a striking resemblance to Alec Baldwin in both appearance and diction?

Wasn't Christ born in spring or summer or something? And isn't Christmas based off of pagan rituals that occurred on December 25th?

Yep, Christmyass is one big rip off ....as is all Christian holidays
21-09-2010, 12:32 AM
[/quote]

Emperor Constantine, became a christian because of the "escape clause," repent and you shall be saved, because he wanted a god that wouldn't punish him. He wasn't a complete christian because his favorite pagan god was Mithra, who was born of a virgin on December twenty-fifth, like many other pagan gods. Emperor Constantine decided to put christmas on the same day as Mithra's birthday. He also put an end to an old arguement about whether Jesus was a god or a prophet. Constantine knew that he could use a god for gaining more power than he could use a prophet, so Jesus is now a god.

In the bible, angels came to shepherds in the field on the eve of Jesus' birth. Shepherds do not take there flocks into the fields during the winter because it is too cold. This includes Part of Nov., all oe Dec. & Jan. and part of Feb. at the minimum. Shows you how well christians understand what their bible actually says, doesn't it?

I don't believe there ever was a Jesus so I don't believe that he was ever born. Fictional charaters are created.
21-09-2010, 04:06 AM
(21-09-2010 12:32 AM)No J. Wrote:  I don't believe there ever was a Jesus so I don't believe that he was ever born. Fictional charaters are created.
I'm pretty sure Jesus was real, I just don't think he was anything special.
21-09-2010, 04:54 AM
bet comment on that video.

Quoted for Truth:

Atheist: Hey guys, as an atheist, I really don't like having that nativity display in front of city hall, so I'm registering a complaint. My tax dollars pay for that space too, you know.

Christians: What?! You want to destroy Christmas forever?!?

Atheist: No, I'm just asking you to put it somewhere else, like in´╗┐ front of your church. Why is that such a big deal?

Christians: Because it's Christmas! We're gonna make a movie about your evil plot to steal it!

Atheist: Whatever...

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
21-09-2010, 08:17 AM
I've borrowed the trailer and placed it on my channel with open annotations. Feel free to jump in and add your own commentary til we reach the limit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7MrimjAw4