Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-12-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
Well, just when we all thought we had seen the bar lowered as far as it can go...

[Image: kirk-camerons-saving-christmas.png]

Egor walks in and trips over it...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-12-2014, 03:54 AM
(15-12-2014 03:45 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Early next year, the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ will be re-published, and then I will start evangelizing. For now, I combat atheism.

You are someone I refer to as a disciple of disinformation. Evangelize all you like. Not a single person here will follow you or your delusions.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post
15-12-2014, 03:58 AM
(15-12-2014 03:40 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Are they making us progress? No. Are they productive actions? No. Are they disruptive or dangerous to society and its members? Yes. That's why I consider them to be wrong.

You're not an atheist. You think you are, but you're not. It is not possible for an atheist to have any moral opinion. If they have a moral opinion, then they are denying the implications of atheism.

Morality must have a base of authority.

You can feel empathetic--that's not morality. You can feel injustice, that's not morality. Those are just feelings stimulated in you by your environment. Morality is the authority to say something is wrong.

If atheism is true, the only possible moral system is that "might makes right."

If God exists, then if God tells us something is wrong, it is wrong, because He's the author of everything, including what is right and wrong.

How do we know? We talk to God and listen to the reply. If we can't do that then we are lost, and we will remain lost until we learn how to listen to the voice of God. It's that simple.

Because Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. He said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you--but that is an ironic riddle. And it ultimately forces us to listen for each and every instruction from God when we are presented with a moral dilemma.
15-12-2014, 03:59 AM
(15-12-2014 02:55 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 02:15 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Funny dude, god. Always picks as spokesmen the most deranged minds he can find, the people least likely to so much as attract an audience, let alone persuade an audience. People without a molecule of credibility. These are who he appoints to convey the most important message he wants mankind to heed. "... damn thing ..." indeed; condemned in advance by the very god that demands it.

Well, you'll be a dutiful pious drudge and write your tract and it'll be indistinguishable from the millions of tracts that preceded it, and the millions that will follow, unremarkable and inane, unread and forgotten. You'll die having achieved no purpose, no meaning except a few moments of light amusement for a few.

But if it weren't for ineffectual low-lifes like me, who would come and talk to you? William Lane Craig sure isn't going to come and talk to you. Even your gods: Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins wouldn't give you the time of day.

I'll have you know I have a Dawkins number of 4 (or 3), thank you very much, and a Hitchens number of 5 (or 4).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-12-2014, 04:02 AM
(15-12-2014 03:54 AM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  You are someone I refer to as a disciple of disinformation. Evangelize all you like. Not a single person here will follow you or your delusions.

You better get over that notion of following men. If you don't follow Jesus Christ, you can't be saved, you can't be anything. It has nothing to do with me, and I have no investment in your salvation.
15-12-2014, 04:04 AM
So if Jesus Christ punches you in the face is that a Cosmic Deck?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
15-12-2014, 04:12 AM
(15-12-2014 03:58 AM)Gordon Wrote:  You're not an atheist. You think you are, but you're not. It is not possible for an atheist to have any moral opinion. If they have a moral opinion, then they are denying the implications of atheism.

I think my screen name is clear enough on that. But replying to you: The questions you quoted can be asked by anyone, they are "secular" in nature, and do not require a God. How do they make me not an atheist?

(15-12-2014 03:58 AM)Gordon Wrote:  You can feel empathetic--that's not morality. You can feel injustice, that's not morality. Those are just feelings stimulated in you by your environment. Morality is the authority to say something is wrong.

You do not get to redefine morality as you want. That's not morality. Morality is about distinguishing what is right and wrong. And I just gave you an example of how you can reach that conclusion without a God.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
15-12-2014, 04:16 AM
(15-12-2014 03:45 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Jesus Christ has been locked up in the Christian religion for 2000 years. I don't know why God did that. I know that we were told it in the Gospel when Jesus said on the cross, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me." In other words, God changed His mind at that point. What Christ was going to do in the world was never done. And I think we can see that if we look at history from the First Century until now.

Veridicanism will liberate Jesus Christ. This is the Second Coming. When you come to see what I have seen, you will be amazed at the power, glory, freedom, and life that Jesus Christ can give to those who put their faith in him.

It's all for a reason: the Church is declinging for a reason. The internet was born for this reason. The publishing industry has been open to all for this reason.

Within a couple of years, the systematic theology of Veridicanism will be published. Early next year, the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ will be re-published, and then I will start evangelizing. For now, I combat atheism.

Jesus Christ was just another prophet, like my grandmother who tapped into the mass unconscious and communicated divine wisdom appropriate for the time. The teachings of Jesus were for a different Age, the transition between Aries to Pisces. We are in a New Age. This requires different teachings.

The Second Coming has already come, like the first it was geographically constrained and it will take time for the Word to spread. This is why the Church is declining. People haven't heard of my grandmother yet.

We don't have to evangelise. The Truth speaks for itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
15-12-2014, 04:39 AM
(15-12-2014 04:12 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  You do not get to redefine morality as you want. That's not morality. Morality is about distinguishing what is right and wrong. And I just gave you an example of how you can reach that conclusion without a God.

You did no such thing.
15-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Quote:to a lot of references to feces. You start to post pictures of people defecating or pictures of feces in toilets, etc. What the fuck? Is nothing human left?

On the contrary, to defecate is quite human. Not going poo causes problems. Constipation -> bowel obstruction -> vomiting poo -> bowel rupture.

You're clearly at the vomiting poo phase with that verbal diarrhea ya got going on. Drinking Beverage

I'm waiting on abated breath Hobo to see what happens when you explode.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post