Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-12-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
How do you know the holy spirit speaks to you?

"A witty quote means nothing"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 02:04 PM
'Cause gawd said so, Duh!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-12-2014, 02:09 PM
(15-12-2014 12:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  each and ever verse of it is an original--again. What do that call that...

Laughat A contradiction.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
15-12-2014, 02:28 PM
(15-12-2014 01:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 12:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Hey pablo,

How 'bout you go fuck yourself and stop hangin around reading my shit. There are other posts you can bomb; you don't need to be getting all up in this one.

You're going to end up just like last time. Confused

What can I say? I miss the misery. Drinking Beverage

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2014, 03:30 PM
You failed to answer my question!

Are all the world's many religions apart from elements of Christianity false/dangerous?

Why has Jesus chosen you, as His final struggling apostle, to save the atheists?

If gnosis works, as you tend to suggest, doesn't this make you redundant?

Do not any possibly ineffable universal meanings require experimentation, rather than submission?

Please have the courtesy to respond.
[+] 3 users Like Mr Woof's post
15-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Yep, Ed. Still a Christian. Haven't change.

As for the sword comment, yeah... not going to get into that with you. It's pointless.

Have fun, my friend.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-12-2014, 03:56 PM
(15-12-2014 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yep, Ed. Still a Christian. Haven't change.

As for the sword comment, yeah... not going to get into that with you. It's pointless.

Have fun, my friend.

Laugh out load A pointless conversation about a sword. Good one!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-12-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 07:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-12-2014 12:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 07:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  The problem is Gordon, the Bible has been translated and altered so many times within its lifetime, and all by people with different agendas. And if that wasn't bad enough the First Council of Nicaea where Bishops of the time convened to edit the Bible and choose what was and was not Canon happened 325 years after the supposed date of the birth of Jesus.

A typical Muslim argument for why Islam is better than Christianity is that the Koran is unaltered and needs to be read and understood in the original language. Yet language evolves over time, which is why we now have Latin and Italian for example.

By reinterpreting the Bible you are just exacerbating the problem.

Whereas my granny wrote her divinely inspired manuscripts in English within living memory and the originals still survive so it must be nearer The Truth.

You're absolutely right. That's why I wrote the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is a synthesis of the four NT Gospels and the Gospel of Thomas. It doesn't matter if the NT Gospels were written 2000 years ago or 20 years ago. Once you examine them critically, you realize they are internally verifying.

And they have to be, because unlike the letters in the NT, no one knows who wrote the Gospels. They are anonymous documents. What makes them amazing is what they say, so they stand the test of time regardless. Their validity is prima facie. They do what they say they do.

But even that is irrelevant, because I am acting as a modern source of verification. I have been guided by the Holy Spirit to synthesize the Gospels into one Gospel, and therefore, each and ever verse of it is an original--again. What do that call that...I have a power of attorney, if you will, to write the Gospel message.

And I can already hear your rebuttal: "Prove it!"

The proof is in the pudding. If you read the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ and you come away feeling a connection with the risen Jesus Christ, then it has worked. If you don't, then it hasn't worked.

Or, if the theology of Veridicanism seems true to you, since I invented it, then you might also conclude I had Holy Spirit authority to synthesize the Gospels.

Trust me, I fully realize while I am alive I may be the greatest impediment to Veridicanism. Just as a dominant parent will keep a child in the background until that parent finally dies. What I can do until I die is to keep trying to show people Jesus Christ and not myself.

He doesn't know any Hebrew. He doesn't know any Greek. He knows nothing about ancient Near Eastern cultures, and spouts off about "examining them critically". He's never taken a class in the subject. Weeping What a fucking retard. Yet another one suffering from Dunning-Krueger.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-12-2014, 04:00 PM
(15-12-2014 03:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You failed to answer my question!

I didn't know you asked a question. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Are all the world's many religions apart from elements of Christianity false/dangerous?

No. Christianity is the worst. Muslims? We'll eventually destroy them militarily. Hindus don't matter any more than Buddhists do. And Jews, well...I don't think they'll be popping up any time soon. Christianity, on the other hand deliberately seals up Christ from humanity. It's designed to. It has been designed that way since the Book of Acts. And we are coming to a point where either we accept Christ or perish. It's literally an evolutionary thing.

Quote:Why has Jesus chosen you, as His final struggling apostle, to save the atheists?

Because I'm arrogant. I fight, and I listened in 1993 when he showed me the truth of the Gospel. And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

And frankly, the one thing about atheists, at least they will talk about religion. Christians won't. You can't get in a Christian group and dare utter anything against straight Protestant or Catholic dogma, or they kick you out immediately.

Quote:If gnosis works, as you tend to suggest, doesn't this make you redundant?

I'm a writer. That's it. God uses me for that. I'm not a leader. I'm not an example. I'm not a miracle worker, (unless you include the magick and tarot). I'm a writer.

Quote:Do not any possibly ineffable universal meanings require experimentation, rather than submission?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt you do, either, but nice chatting with you. Yes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2014, 04:05 PM
(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 03:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You failed to answer my question!

I didn't know you asked a question. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Are all the world's many religions apart from elements of Christianity false/dangerous?

No. Christianity is the worst. Muslims? We'll eventually destroy them militarily. Hindus don't matter any more than Buddhists do. And Jews, well...I don't think they'll be popping up any time soon. Christianity, on the other hand deliberately seals up Christ from humanity. It's designed to. It has been designed that way since the Book of Acts. And we are coming to a point where either we accept Christ or perish. It's literally an evolutionary thing.

Quote:Why has Jesus chosen you, as His final struggling apostle, to save the atheists?

Because I'm arrogant. I fight, and I listened in 1993 when he showed me the truth of the Gospel. And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

And frankly, the one thing about atheists, at least they will talk about religion. Christians won't. You can't get in a Christian group and dare utter anything against straight Protestant or Catholic dogma, or they kick you out immediately.

Quote:If gnosis works, as you tend to suggest, doesn't this make you redundant?

I'm a writer. That's it. God uses me for that. I'm not a leader. I'm not an example. I'm not a miracle worker, (unless you include the magick and tarot). I'm a writer.

Quote:Do not any possibly ineffable universal meanings require experimentation, rather than submission?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt you do, either, but nice chatting with you. Yes

Didn't you say earlier that it was 1994?
You're just making this shit up as you go aren't you punkin?