Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-12-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

Quote:I have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt you do, either, but nice chatting with you. Yes

With a bit of judicious editing... It's like watching two people talking...

Rolleyes Holy Moly, Jesus Christ himself has descended upon us. Credit to you Egsy, you upped the level of your game. I didn't think it was possibly to get more crazy...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 04:13 PM
(15-12-2014 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yep, Ed. Still a Christian. Haven't change.

As for the sword comment, yeah... not going to get into that with you. It's pointless.

Have fun, my friend.

You are the quintessential Christian. I realize that now. Last time I didn't. That's the major revelation in my life that has changed everything. I see it now. Christianity has been designed from its inception to lock up Jesus Christ so people had no access to him.

And the other part of that is atheism. I'm not talking about the demon-possessed atheists that work to keep people in the Church (which is itself satanic). I'm talking about the typical person who thinks they are an atheist. They have actually taken a step toward God by leaving the Church, not away from Him. And I never realized that before. But they are lost sheep now. And Christ is calling them.

So, what position do you hold in the forum. Your name is in green, like an admin, but it's not the same shade of green. What does it signify?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2014, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 04:21 PM by Mr Woof.)
(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 03:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You failed to answer my question!

I didn't know you asked a question. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Are all the world's many religions apart from elements of Christianity false/dangerous?

No. Christianity is the worst. Muslims? We'll eventually destroy them militarily. Hindus don't matter any more than Buddhists do. And Jews, well...I don't think they'll be popping up any time soon. Christianity, on the other hand deliberately seals up Christ from humanity. It's designed to. It has been designed that way since the Book of Acts. And we are coming to a point where either we accept Christ or perish. It's literally an evolutionary thing.

Quote:Why has Jesus chosen you, as His final struggling apostle, to save the atheists?

Because I'm arrogant. I fight, and I listened in 1993 when he showed me the truth of the Gospel. And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

And frankly, the one thing about atheists, at least they will talk about religion. Christians won't. You can't get in a Christian group and dare utter anything against straight Protestant or Catholic dogma, or they kick you out immediately.

Quote:If gnosis works, as you tend to suggest, doesn't this make you redundant?

I'm a writer. That's it. God uses me for that. I'm not a leader. I'm not an example. I'm not a miracle worker, (unless you include the magick and tarot). I'm a writer.

Quote:Do not any possibly ineffable universal meanings require experimentation, rather than submission?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt you do, either, but nice chatting with you. >

In order to grow we need to experience.
We cannot grow materially or otherwise simply through passively accepting the rants of 'our betters' or gods of dubious background. Evaluation is essential. We need to assess within our domain, not the domain of any pretentious sky fairy.
Your comments just post the killings of two Australians in Sydney's massive siege, orchestrated a religious fanatic, was timely in a way............................
15-12-2014, 04:25 PM
(15-12-2014 04:13 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You are the quintessential Christian. I realize that now.

You're right, Ed. When it comes to my Christianity, I've always avoided discussions and confrontations on TTA or life in general. Oh... and not to mention running like hell from any type of religious debates or questions; likewise, a common tactic I love to use is not answering questions directly and being as vague and wordy as possible as to throw people off. This is my MO. It works pretty well. Give it a try sometime.

Quote:So, what position do you hold in the forum. Your name is in green, like an admin, but it's not the same shade of green. What does it signify?

I'm ex-admin. My rapidly declining health caused me to have a mini-breakdown. This made it evident that I was in no condition to run the forum anymore.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-12-2014, 04:30 PM
(15-12-2014 07:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Whereas my granny wrote her divinely inspired manuscripts in English within living memory and the originals still survive so it must be nearer The Truth.

Goddam if you don't have a twisted sense of humor Mathilda. I like it. Big Grin

[Image: 280sw0yu335.gif]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-12-2014, 04:35 PM
(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Because I'm arrogant. I fight, and I listened in 1993 when he showed me the truth of the Gospel. And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

Seriously dude, you are joking right? Practicing for a role in a church play or something? Having fun screwing with atheists on the internet? If not, pardon me for saying but you are friggin nuts, loony, and most possibly psychotic.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
15-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Sorry but Gordon's detailed response lead me to rush in, where angels fear to tread,and attempt a detailed response to his partitioning of my comments, which I mucked up.
To answer his last comment, here I do know what I am saying, as distinct from ranting.
We, as secular being do need to evaluate and assess our considerations, rather than blindly follow any holy writ that demands our complete and apathetic acceptance. This is applicable to all such literature, be it religious, spiritual, new age, or whatever....!
This includes the Gospels as given to Gordon.

As for the military coup over Islam as postulated. We are in shock here in Australia today post a long siege in Sydney ending in the deaths of two Australians.
Hopefully the religious apocalyptic mind set ensconced within religion will give way to a saner life promoting way of making this planet a better place, and the prophets of doom become more humane!
15-12-2014, 04:51 PM
(15-12-2014 04:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm ex-admin. My rapidly declining health caused me to have a mini-breakdown. This made it evident that I was in no condition to run the forum anymore.

Okay, that doesn't make any sense to me. Are you sick? How would being sick cause a mini-breakdown, which I assume you mean a psychological issue? Huh
15-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Mr Woof, I don't have a clue what you're talking about. They call me nuts, and give you a pass, and you can't write a coherent statement.
15-12-2014, 04:56 PM
(15-12-2014 04:51 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 04:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm ex-admin. My rapidly declining health caused me to have a mini-breakdown. This made it evident that I was in no condition to run the forum anymore.

Okay, that doesn't make any sense to me. Are you sick? How would being sick cause a mini-breakdown, which I assume you mean a psychological issue? Huh

said the health care .. oh never mind.
This is on beyond stupidity.
Take your meds Gordo.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post