Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-12-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(15-12-2014 08:04 PM)Free Wrote:  What is it that you hope to accomplish here on an atheist forum? Why do you come here?

Let me answer that for him Free.

1) piss everyone off and convince us all that religious fanatics are fucked up

2) cause there's no one on his forum, it's dead as a crypt over there

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 09:14 PM
(15-12-2014 08:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  2) cause there's no one on his forum, it's dead as a crypt over there

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this
Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-12-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 09:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-12-2014 08:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 08:04 PM)Free Wrote:  What is it that you hope to accomplish here on an atheist forum? Why do you come here?

Let me answer that for him Free.

1) piss everyone off and convince us all that religious fanatics are fucked up

2) cause there's no one on his forum, it's dead as a crypt over there

3) nah, I think when he's being polite the GordionEdKnot is genuinely interested in feedback on his rather, shall we say unique, metaphysics. No more bizarre than say "Yes Virginia, there is a God and it is us." Big Grin Egor usually doesn't stay polite for very long 'cause we kinda beat the shit outta and ridicule him from the gitgo 'cause well, he deserves it. But he's getting better at the whole water off a duck's back shit.

4) The forums that will tolerate Edward are few and far between. We are one of those. We are both special. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-12-2014, 10:10 PM
(15-12-2014 07:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Be sure the nurse knows where you are. It's almost time for bedtime pills.

You don't know what I do for a living, do you? You also don't know how much about yourself you're revealing when you make statements like that.

Now I wonder, where would you learn that statement? Consider

Never mind. I know.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2014, 10:21 PM
(15-12-2014 09:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  3) nah, I think when he's being polite the GordionEdKnot is genuinely interested in feedback on his rather, shall we say unique, metaphysics. No more bizarre than say "Yes Virginia, there is a God and it is us." Big Grin Egor usually doesn't stay polite for very long 'cause we kinda beat the shit outta and ridicule him from the gitgo 'cause well, he deserves it. But he's getting better at the whole water off a duck's back shit.

4) The forums that will tolerate Edward are few and far between. We are one of those. We are both special. Big Grin

3) because he's an attention whore and he's crazier than bat shit

4) three tolerations and he's out

Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-12-2014, 10:25 PM
(15-12-2014 05:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: 60s-spiderman-out-of-fucking-nowhere.jpg]

[Image: mods-are-asleep-POST-PONIES.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-12-2014, 10:28 PM
(15-12-2014 10:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 07:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Be sure the nurse knows where you are. It's almost time for bedtime pills.

You don't know what I do for a living, do you? You also don't know how much about yourself you're revealing when you make statements like that.

Now I wonder, where would you learn that statement? Consider

Never mind. I know.

Rolleyes Dear Gordo, we're all inmates of the same asylum. An atheist asylum... Atheists don't really exist in the real world - God speaks to everyone daily, we're just the sad, mentally deranged contingent who don't acknowledge it. You think it's an atheist forum, we're just here for shits and giggles. We were told by the medical staff that outsiders couldn't access the forum, so logically you must be one of us. Maybe your atheist delusions are so strong that you have your very own padded cell?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-12-2014, 10:28 PM
(15-12-2014 05:50 PM)kim Wrote:  What about you Egor? You certainly seem to have an opinion on what others are about even though you have no experience being like them, so ... what about you?

I used to think I had some insight into myself. But that was a lie. I don't have a fucking clue why I do the things I do.

When I look back on my life (and I'm 50 now), I see a pattern emerge. I see that I have been "raised" by circumstances I do not believe are chance to be the person I am. I know how to write and express myself. I know symbols, and I see them everywhere (in dreams, in astrology, in tarot, in the Gospels).

I have had lots of psychic experiences. I have done original research regarding consciousness and can scientifically demonstrate that consciousness does not come from the brain. I have an "other" with me all the time who talks to me (Been there in my mind since I first met him at age 9.) When I was 28, something happened and my IQ seemed to shoot up. I don't know how else to explain it, but it coincides with seeing clearly into symbols. I was reading the Gospel of John, and it suddenly opened up, and I saw it for what it was.

Now, all that aside, I live in a constant haze of low-grade depression. The world to me is not a good place. At times it gets much worse. For all the things I've succeeded at, nothing has satisfied me. I have had an ambition that wouldn't quit (my sun is in my 10th house in my birth chart), and I don't even know what to strive for anymore. My ambitions are dying, and I feel myself getting old.

But it's not like I don't know what to do. I know what God has called me to do, and I'm doing it, both professionally, and academically on the side (with Veridicanism). I want to die and leave this world, but I really want to finish what God has given me to do and raised me to do.

I have spent 20 years "toying" with Veridicanism. Now all of the sudden I feel a terrible urgency to get it down on paper. Who knows? Maybe I don't have long.

Or maybe none of us do. The signs of the apocalypse are everywhere. Rather than death, that really feels like the clock I'm up against.

I could use a little help, frankly. And the one thing I know about atheists, at least some of them are not really shit-posting atheists. Some really are just like me and horribly disgruntled with a Church that must be brought down. Some people do that by becoming an atheist. I chose to re-invent the wheel.

Okay. Now I'm officially bored with talking about myself. But you did ask, didn't you? Crickets
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon's post
15-12-2014, 10:35 PM
(15-12-2014 10:28 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Okay. Now I'm officially bored with talking about myself. But you did ask, didn't you? Crickets

[Image: 32211__animated_vulgar.gif]

Lies and slander. This whole exercise has all been one big attention whoring circle jerk for you and your personal bullshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-12-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 10:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-12-2014 10:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  3) because he's an attention whore and he's crazier than bat shit

Don't see that as necessarily a bad thing. Tongue

(15-12-2014 10:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  4) three tolerations and he's out

Think he's already had more than 3 incarnations here. He typically unregisters the previous one and identifies himself so he's technically not in violation of the sockpuppet rule. Stark ain't gonna ban him. Ed is ... curious.

(15-12-2014 10:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

You don't know what I do for a living, do you?

Ummmm ... in a previous incarnation you represented yourself as a psychiatric nurse in a mental facility somewhere in the backass bayou. I remember that because I thought to myself "That would be a cool job." Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus