Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-12-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(15-12-2014 11:24 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I think I have something special that other people don't have and that is that I don't really have faith in God. I know God is there. I know it.

I AM THAT I AM.

Reach out and touch faith bitches.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 11:48 PM
(15-12-2014 10:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I follow the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
No one named Jesus Christ ever existed.
There isn't even any evidence for the Jesus character of the Christian bible.

(15-12-2014 10:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm just a writer and editor who believes God gave him the authority to do that.
You have no evidence that god gave you authority for anything.
God does not speak, god does not interact with the universe.
In fact, the universe behaves in a way consistent with if there is no god, just autonomous natural events.

(15-12-2014 10:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But I am very smart, and I'm educated.
If this were true, you'd realise that your approach is not working. Its not going to work. No-one is going to buy your book.
You have no following (You can't count your wife).
You need to do something exceptional in order to gain the power or the popularity required to start your own religion based on your own book. You don't have what it takes.
You really, really, need a ministry. You need to be charismatic and influential. You are nether.
If god really gave you this task then it was a monumental fuck up on his behalf, you don't have what it takes. Could god get it soooo wrong?

BTW, I don't mean to be mean. I just think you need to take some time for introspection, you need to look in a mirror. Sit down and take stock on how little your cause has progressed. You really need a different plan if you are to give yourself a chance at success.
15-12-2014, 11:50 PM
It's turtles all the way down the line Ed.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-12-2014, 11:56 PM
(15-12-2014 10:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 10:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You don't know what I do for a living, do you?

Ummmm ... in a previous incarnation you represented yourself as a psychiatric nurse in a mental facility somewhere in the backass bayou. I remember that because I thought to myself "That would be a cool job." Big Grin

Cool job my butt: it'is only going to end in a Wrong Turn prequel.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
16-12-2014, 12:01 AM
(15-12-2014 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Anyone else feel like Gordon talks to himself and his neighbor who can hear him through the thin walls of the apartment building is fucking with him?

One never knows. [Image: nixweiss.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2014, 12:03 AM
(15-12-2014 11:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I AM THAT I AM.

Reach out and touch faith bitches.

Vastly superior to the Johnny Cash version. ShockingYes
16-12-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 12:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-12-2014 10:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 07:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Be sure the nurse knows where you are. It's almost time for bedtime pills.

You don't know what I do for a living, do you? You also don't know how much about yourself you're revealing when you make statements like that.

Of course I do, you self-absorbed little narcissist. YOU fucking told us the last time you were here. You're far worse off than I ever thought.
With very little effort I could even tell you where, address, and unit.

And I work a little and volunteer in a large hospital now, that's how I know. I also watch TV medical shows, you idiot.
AND, despite your pejorative implication, I've always been very open about my brief sojourn in a mental health unit, and the reason for it, a number of years ago.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-12-2014, 12:11 AM
(16-12-2014 12:01 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Anyone else feel like Gordon talks to himself and his neighbor who can hear him through the thin walls of the apartment building is fucking with him?

One never knows. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

Apparently you do.

Quote: "I know god exists, I know it, I know it, I know it, I know it!"
16-12-2014, 12:13 AM
(15-12-2014 11:48 PM)Stevil Wrote:  No one named Jesus Christ ever existed.
There isn't even any evidence for the Jesus character of the Christian bible.

You blithering idiot.

[Image: Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif]

Quote: You need to be charismatic and influential. You are nether.

When I post in a forum like this, or in a FB group, I have to be very careful that I don't get overwhelmed. I can't comment on other posts, because they immediately blow up with comments. I can't post more than one post in any of the groups I'm a member in. Only one at a time in one group only. Otherwise I can't handle the traffic and I end up having to ignore vast amounts of responses.

Do you ever have that problem when you write an OP? No

Quote:BTW, I don't mean to be mean. I just think you need to take some time for introspection, you need to look in a mirror. Sit down and take stock on how little your cause has progressed. You really need a different plan if you are to give yourself a chance at success.

I wish you would tell me what success is. I don't know how to determine it. I can't have followers, because to be "my follower" is to not be following Jesus Christ. I have no book out, and the message I preach is not a popular one. Atheists hate it and Christians consider it demonic. New Agers are nuts, so they don't even count. So, please tell me how to measure success. Right now, all I care about is doing the best job I can with the two books I must write in my life:

The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ
Veridicanism: A Systematic Theology

If I do that, and I know all about writing and publishing, so if I do that to the very best of my ability, I think that will be success. Then I just have to die and get out of the way of it.

What do you think success is--dickhead? Drinking Beverage
16-12-2014, 12:18 AM
The dumbfuckary is strong in this one.