Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
16-12-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(15-12-2014 11:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Gospels are derivative. The Code of Hammurabi encoded The Word like some 1700 B.C. The Word is what matters, not who the fuck said it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
16-12-2014, 12:59 AM
(16-12-2014 12:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm not the one who got pushed over the edge and wrote the "Ode to Bucky Ball", you fucking fool.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Bucky-Ball
And anyone who pretended to be a writer knows, if you "couldn't care less" that means you DO care, (double negative).
Maybe someday Grampa Gordo will go get himself a real education.
It's "I could care less". Tongue

That was a good post. It was heartfelt. I guess you have it framed. And truth is, BB. I do care about young guys who have mental problems. If I didn't, I wouldn't do the job I do. And I'm not making fun here. You said you talked openly about it, so I'm talking openly about it. Actually, I'd like to hear the story. And I mean that, without using it as a weapon against you.

As for the grammar thing, you might want to re-examine that. Unsure
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2014, 01:05 AM
(16-12-2014 12:59 AM)Gordon Wrote:  That was a good post. It was heartfelt. I guess you have it framed. And truth is, BB. I do care about young guys who have mental problems. If I didn't, I wouldn't do the job I do. And I'm not making fun here. You said you talked openly about it, so I'm talking openly about it. Actually, I'd like to hear the story. And I mean that, without using it as a weapon against you.

The only thing about it that was "framed", got removed by the mods, as I recall.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-12-2014, 01:05 AM
(16-12-2014 12:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

See, now that's funny. [Image: laughloud.gif]

That's actually kind of how I acted that night in the microbiology class when I first observed them.
16-12-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 01:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-12-2014 01:05 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 12:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

See, now that's funny. [Image: laughloud.gif]

That's actually kind of how I acted that night in the microbiology class when I first observed them.

Right.
The night you saw them REACTING to a stimulus, and mistook it for "consciousness".

Talk about "blithering idiots". Facepalm

Why.
I know.
I'll write to the Nobel Committee today.
And propose Grampa Gordo for a Nobel.
I just know the ENTIRE scientific establishment will back him up.
And now with this new (well old) Jebus' prophet thingy, he'll FINALLY get the recognition and HOARDS, HOARDS I tell you, of new followers at the Church of the True Dick. Yes

I thought you said "bye bye". Oh well. You can't stay away from me can you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-12-2014, 01:22 AM
(15-12-2014 11:24 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I talk to God daily and He talks to me. I could prophesy for you right now. You could wake me up at three in the morning and while I'm still rubbing my eyes, I could prophesy. And I've been that way for 21 years.

(15-12-2014 11:24 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And He sits up there and blows it all off, like, "Eh, don't worry about it. You're doing fine. Keep doing what you're doing." It's like what He wants and what I want aren't the same things. He just wants the relationship. I want to be successful in my service to Him.

And He can be an asshole, but then He shows such great mercy and restraint. And then he shows me everything; the whole cosmos.

I absolutely believe you, but I do need to check one thing in case I get fooled again.

How do you know that you are not schizophrenic?
16-12-2014, 01:22 AM
(16-12-2014 01:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I thought you said "bye bye". Oh well. You can't stay away from me can you ?

Nope. Drinking Beverage
16-12-2014, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 01:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Now about this "occult" experience of Jebus, Mr. Prophet Gordo.

*raises hand*

As we who work in hospitals know, an "occult blood" is a test for blood in the stool, (poop).

Oh Prophet, are you teaching, that the faithful of the Church of the True Dick experience Jebus through the ass ?

You do know that in the Gospel of Thomas, they wanted him to turn Mary Magdalene into a man.

Oh wait. I get it. It's "occult experience of Christ" wink wink.
Now I finally see the light.
How could I have been so stupid ?

16-12-2014, 01:48 AM
(16-12-2014 01:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I absolutely believe you, but I do need to check one thing in case I get fooled again.

How do you know that you are not schizophrenic?

I don't have the signs or symptoms of schizophrenia, or any psychosis for that matter.

And you'd know it. People like that can't keep their thoughts together. They can't write coherently. They write in online groups just like they talk: tangential, paranoid, hyper-religious, flights of ideas--and that's assuming they make any sense at all.

No matter how much atheists want it not to be so, it is considered, in every corner of the world, to be more mentally healthy to have some kind of religious beliefs. In terms of mental health, and how people get along in life, being an atheist has a much poorer prognosis.

But that only goes so far. I'm obsessed with my religious ideas. It's true. But some people are that way. Some great people were that way (Joan of Arc, Francis of Assisi, Gandhi, and let's not forget Jesus of Nazareth).

I'm never going to be shit. I've spent most of my life wanting to be something or someone I'm not. I know all of that is true. I know when my books are done, if two people read them while I'm alive, that would be a miracle. But it doesn't change anything. I still have to do it.

And I come here because in here is a group of people who like to talk about religion, and sometimes they're clever and funny--like BB was with the "It's alive" video. And sometimes they're not. Sometimes they post cool music, like Girlyman with the Maryln Manson video. Sometimes they don't.

You guys are the only ones talking about the stuff I'm obsessed with. I hate the Church, and so do you. We just have different ways of expressing it.

Now. I have to go to bed. Hasta Luego.

[Image: carryon.gif]
16-12-2014, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 02:38 AM by Free Thought.)
(16-12-2014 01:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't have the signs or symptoms of schizophrenia, or any psychosis for that matter.

Have you not, in this thread, claimed to routinely experience visual-auditory hallucinations? Delusions of discussion between yourself and an outside entity? It's pretty clear you suffer delusions of grandeur.
And if I recall, it's been found that a decent portion of schizophrenics do suffer religious delusions and those that do tend to appear more seriously ill than their fellow patients who do not exhibit such symptoms...

You may not be schizophrenic, but your own statements suggest some form of psychosis.

(16-12-2014 01:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  No matter how much atheists want it not to be so, it is considered, in every corner of the world, to be more mentally healthy to have some kind of religious beliefs. In terms of mental health, and how people get along in life, being an atheist has a much poorer prognosis.

[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

(16-12-2014 01:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  But that only goes so far. I'm obsessed with my religious ideas. It's true. But some people are that way. Some great people were that way (Joan of Arc, Francis of Assisi, Gandhi, and let's not forget Jesus of Nazareth).

Isn't religious obsession (oft referred to as 'hyper-religiosity') usually seen as an indicator of mental illness?

Also; while religious obsession has produced some allegedly 'great' people, it's also made a metric fucktonne of people who are as close to monsters as they come.

(16-12-2014 01:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I hate the Church, and so do you. We just have different ways of expressing it.

You're right, we do have different ways of expressing it.
You hate all churches but your own not-even-a-cult, while we just 'hate' all churches.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post