Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
17-12-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(16-12-2014 10:04 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  What the hell is that? Is that a threat? I reported that post, buster.

Eat me. You said I was just like a terrorist and dangerous because of my religious convictions. But I'm not. You're an unlikable person. You don't have to worry about religious nuts. Someone would shoot you just because they don't like you.

I'm not going to shoot you.

Do you have any idea how much ammo costs these days? Flex
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2014, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 12:26 AM by Gordon.)
(17-12-2014 12:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Another thing about Gordon I like, he has great emoticons.
We need to implement some of these.

I have 250 actually, and I'm always looking for more. I started my collection way back when I first joined this group as "The Veridican?" I stole all the good ones from here. In fact I think my set includes all the ones from here. Whoever is in charge of that is welcome to join my forum and snag what I have.
17-12-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 12:41 AM by evenheathen.)
(17-12-2014 12:13 AM)Gordon Wrote:  But you? Who the fuck are you? Laugh out load

You silly cooze. You think you're something? You are allowed here because we like to laugh at you. That's about it.

You've brought nothing but your sad, tired, ignored insanity and you need to either contribute something positive to the forum or else just go crawl under a porch and die.

Fuck a duck...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
17-12-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 06:27 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(17-12-2014 12:13 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 07:57 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid701950

It's time. It's time I have my first official challenge.

Be there this Friday to watch a bloody Massacre!!!!!!

Read my response in that post. You haven't challenged me to anything. You've challenged me to challenge you. Sorry, but I'm in five atheist groups. Any one of them would explode if I posted in them. So who the fuck are you that I should give you undivided attention?

Now, if KC challenged me or if GirlyMan challenged me, that would be different. I'd say Stark Raving, but I won't fight with him. I don't know. God has some favor with him, which I don't get. But that's God for you.

I'd debate BuckyBall, but I don't think he can hold himself together enough for a debate, but he's been here long enough and he's smart enough--if he would just...hang on.

But you? Who the fuck are you? Laugh out load

[Image: mlfw10197_medium.png]

Who am I? I think a better question is who the hell are you, you immature newbie?

I have been with the forums for long enough now and not that much less than you, and as you can see from that rep there, I ain't a nobody.

I have an idea my little theist friend! I have actually been holding something back from our community here that I would like to reveal to everyone! I am a PSYCHIC!

Yes, I admit it friends! I have psychic powers. This is what I beleive and this is what I know...my psychic power is not bending spoons or moving objects or reading minds. It is divination of the future! However, I have no control over it and it just comes and goes as it pleases.

Would you like me to divine your future?

I see a ban hammer coming down on your fucking worthless ass and I feel strong forces that you won't last any longer than the others whom came before you.

HBL, Jeremy Walker, and so many others just like you have all been banned here before.

You have the nerve to Insult me..ME?! HA! Laughat

Look at your rep, look at the comments you are getting from people, look at the quotes you are getting from people and your responses from others.

Then when you are done, look at mine.

You want to try and say that I am not stark, Bucky, and that I am not worth...YOUR fucking time? You worthless piece of fucking garbage. You are not worthy of my time is more like it. I announced to you that I would donate some time off my schedule to pay you some special attention for the fun of it all and you have the audacity to think you the superior?

yeah, I have the feeling your gonna stay the same and get banned like the rest.
Drinking Beverage

My name is Shadow Fox, I am the light that pierces the veil of delusion. I am the the shield that protects the innocent from persecution, and I am the guardian of reason. I am that which religion fears most. I am the light of reality. I AM THE MOTHER FUCKING SHADOW FOX BITCH!

and you are just a pathetic twat no one likes.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
17-12-2014, 12:34 AM
delete please
17-12-2014, 12:39 AM
(17-12-2014 12:34 AM)Gordon Wrote:  delete please

When your'e finished here you might like to address the questions I have raised in the philosophy section..........................................
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
17-12-2014, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2014 12:56 AM by Gordon.)
(17-12-2014 12:34 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Who am I? I think a better question is who the hell are you, you immature newbie?

I don't even remember when I joined this forum. Gordon is just the latest username. I don't have any sock puppets that I know of, but I've been in and around here for years. Just so you know. Shit. I used to donate money. I suppose I should again. Get a red name. Hmmm. And now you get a big head image as well. Anyway, you were babbling about something...hold on, I got to put on some music if I'm going to keep reading. Dancing Queen by ABBA, yeah that should help

...okay, go:

Quote:I have been with the forums for long enough now and not that much less than you, and as you can see from that rep there, I ain't a nobody.

I have an idea my little theist friend! I have actually been holding something back from our community here that I would like to reveal to everyone! I am a PSYCHIC!

Yes, I admit it friends! I have psychic powers. This is what I beleive and this is what I know...my psychic power is not bending spoons or moving objects or reading minds. It is divination of the future! However, I have no control over it and it just comes and goes as it pleases.

Would you like me to divine your future?

I see a ban hammer coming down on your fucking worthless ass and I feel strong forces that you won't last any longer than the others whom came before you.

You think Stark Raving is going to ban me? Really? Well, he might. He's put up with a lot worse from me, but he might, he might. And I'd never blame him if he did. Weeping

Quote:HBL, Jeremy Walker, and so many others just like you have all been banned here before.

That would suck.

Quote:You have the nerve to Insult me..ME?! HA! Laughat

Yeah...you're a moron. You're one of a zillion minor atheists I've engaged over the last 20 years. If you can't take the heat, bitch, get out of the kitchen. Go jerk off to your ragged copy of The God Delusion and fight with the Christians.

Quote:Look at your rep, look at the comments you are getting from people, look at the quotes you are getting from people and your responses from others.

Then when you are done, look at mine.

Rep points? I think God would give me elephantiasis of the balls and tang if I had a green balance in here. Do you really think I need your friendship and good opinions when I have God? Seriously?

Quote:You want to try and say that I am not stark, Bucky, and that I am not worth...YOUR fucking time? You worthless piece of fucking garbage. You are not worthy of my time is more like it. I announced to you that I would donate some time off my schedule to pay you some special attention for the fun of it all and you have the audacity to think you the superior?

Welcome to the orbit.
[Image: atom.gif]

Quote:yeah, I have the feeling your gonna stay the same and get banned like the rest.
Drinking Beverage

My name is Shadow Fox, I am the light that pierces the veil of delusion. I am the the shield that protects that innocent from persecution,and I am the guardian of reason. I am that which religion fears most. I am the light of reality. I AM THE MOTHER FUCKING SHADOW FOX BITCH!

and you are just a pathetic twat no one likes.

Shocking

Will you shut up? I'm trying to listen to the blonde.
17-12-2014, 12:55 AM
I am the mother fucking Shadow Fox. Your Argument is Invalid.

17-12-2014, 12:56 AM
^What argument?

Gordo: Can I suggest a new avatar?
[Image: happy-kitten-kittens-5890512-1600-1200.jpg]

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
17-12-2014, 01:03 AM
(17-12-2014 12:56 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  ^What argument?

Gordo: Can I suggest a new avatar?
[Image: happy-kitten-kittens-5890512-1600-1200.jpg]

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Your right, I guess he doesn't really have one does he?