Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
17-12-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Atheistic Derangement: The Shit Does Happen
(17-12-2014 09:03 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 12:45 AM)Gordon Wrote:  blah, blah, blah, ...

I call Poe

No such luck; this one is a known crazy person. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-12-2014, 10:51 PM
(17-12-2014 07:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gordon aka Egor aka Edward Gordon has a rather interesting history with TTA.
He originally came here as a Theist curious about Atheism and wanting to become one. He was an atheist at one point IIRC, or at least claimed to be, but quickly flip flopped and turned back to theism. He had a very hard time letting go (of God).
I think the idea of there being no God scared him or he was scared he'd burn in hell, either one.
So he left and come back several times and throughout that he founded Verblahblahism, he was doing card readings at some point, he wrote a book etc.. basically he did a bunch of stuff and tried to extract money from us.
It pretty much all flopped and he gave up on it because he couldn't sell it properly. I thought the card reading thing had potential to make him money (there's boat loads of money in that sort of crap) but he has no concept of business or marketing and has commitment issues.
His hostility I think stems from his own insecurities about God and whether one exists or not. I think he started Verblahblahism as a self-assuring mechanism and tool that will help confirm to himself his belief. I think he hates atheists, but particularly us at this forum, because he feels we are somehow responsible for his doubts about the existence of God.
His last visit ended rather abruptly when someone (can't remember who) said something that Gordon deemed "anti-American" and he (Gordon) stormed off.
Now he is back again for his half yearly visit and it looks like he has had further doubts about God, probably due to his failed attempt at starting a religion, and so is trying rather hard this time to overcompensate by taking his feels out on us.

Thanks for the synopsis Muffs, I had forgotten all about the patriotic diatribe. This time around he seems a bit more...angry.

Desperation.
Remember when he kept saying he would be scarce here because he was SO frickin' busy starting his pathetic new cult ? He kept saying "Just wain until bla bla bka". Now it's "I see clearly now".
Time is running out and he's still got 2 members of his frickin' cult.
He's desperate. On some level he must get that he's wasted 10-20 years on this bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 10:58 AM
(17-12-2014 12:01 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Fuck you. Censored

(17-12-2014 12:13 AM)Gordon Wrote:  So who the fuck are you that I should give you undivided attention?

But you? Who the fuck are you? Laugh out load

(17-12-2014 12:51 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah...you're a moron. You're one of a zillion minor atheists I've engaged over the last 20 years. If you can't take the heat, bitch, get out of the kitchen. Go jerk off to your ragged copy of The God Delusion and fight with the Christians.

(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ.

My nan never swore. She never had a bad word to say about anybody. When my granddad was homophobic she would quietly tell him that he was wrong. She was lovely.

This is how I know that she is the Second Coming of Christ and that you are not.

Now realising this, you may make an effort and try to be polite again, but you know yourself that you won't be able to keep it up because it is not in your nature.

You are not a nice enough person to be a vessel of God. My nan was.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post