Atheists And The Moon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Atheists And The Moon
The first Apollo astronauts to circle the moon sent a message back to planet Earth: "We've got a message for you." And they read the first 10 verses of Genesis: "In the beginning, God created...." Do you remember the first food and drink that was consumed on the moon? It was the bread and wine of communion! Atheists say, "How many scientists believe in God?" Yet these men were scientists.

Listen to the hopelessness of atheist Sam Harris: "Tens of billions of viewers passed in the growing darkness of a universe condemned to become a galactic graveyard." That's what they have to look forward to. That epitaph is pronounced in advance upon everything that Bertrand Russell wrote, everything that Dawkins ever did or wrote, so why do they insist, "I want to convert you to atheism! I want you to hate God. And I want you to have this beautiful future lying ahead of you. What a hope we give you!" Expending such a great effort to extend their life, merely to stave off death a short while longer in order to leave some meaningless record of one's having been there. But there's no record. Nothing will be left of all the proud structures that man has built.

So you have to ask the atheist: "Richard Dawkins, why do you work so hard? Why do you write so many books? They're all going to be burned up. Why do you struggle to stay alive a little longer so that you can pen a few more words to the glory of the molecules?"

Richard Dawkins writes: "We are staggeringly lucky. However brief our time in the sun, if we waste a second of it, or complain, couldn't this be seen as a callous insult to those unborn trillions who will never be offered life in the first place?" He is speaking of those who apparently didn't get into the right space in the gene pool, and they were sloughed off. To the living he says, in effect, "But you made it in the lottery! And here you are. Your genes brought you here." He also says, "The knowledge that we have only one life should make it all the more precious. The atheist view is life-affirming and life-enhancing."

God calls Abraham: "I want you to kill your only son, the son you love." What a picture of Christ: "The Father sent the Son..." The Father gave His Son to be the Savior of the world. In Genesis, Isaac says, "I've got the wood, father!" So he wasn't a little tiny kid. He was carrying the wood for the fire, as Jesus carried the cross. "Here's the wood, you've got the fire. Where's the lamb?"

Abraham replied, "God will provide himself a lamb."

I love that verse: "So they went both of them together." Abraham and his son. It was a joint operation. We don't want to forget God the Father, who gave His Son, and Christ, who suffered for our sins--they went both together.

--
Excerpted from a message by apologist Dave Hunt
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Atheists And The Moon
Can't come up with your own Bullshit now?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-05-2013, 07:36 AM
I would have read it, but it jumps so fast across subjects and barely is fluid in thought. And wow. Just WOW.

Crap for the mind.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
03-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Wow, very, very thoughtful and thought-provoking reponses.
03-05-2013, 07:51 AM
(03-05-2013 07:45 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Wow, very, very thoughtful and thought-provoking reponses.

I put as much thought into what I wrote as you put into what you wrote. Drinking Beverage

Copy and paste BS, get BS replies. Why should we waste our time tearing apart someone else's self-centered egotistical opinion?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 7 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-05-2013, 07:54 AM
According to "Iron Sky", Nazis have been on the moon since 1945.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 11 users Like Erxomai's post
03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
(03-05-2013 07:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  According to "Iron Sky", Nazis have been on the moon since 1945.

You can't prove they haven't Drinking Beverage

Checkmate Atheists

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-05-2013, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 08:16 AM by DLJ.)
I kinda feel like the moon has been polluted now.

What a shame.

No wonder they kept it quiet.

I checked out the 'Genesis reading' and noted that after the verses were read out, a NASA voice is heard to say, "Well, I guess we've busted that old hypothesis. Science FTW."

Smile

[Image: 11815_10151429774640155_169432094_n.jpg]

[+] 12 users Like DLJ's post
03-05-2013, 08:09 AM
If you're gonna whack off, the least you could do is close the door. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-05-2013, 08:30 AM
I guarantee you 5 things....

1: You've never watched the entire moonlanding enough to even form an opinion against moonlanding conspirators.
2: You've never watched an entire Sam Harris lecture or debate, much less know where the quoted sentence came from.
3: Never gave 2 cents of a dollar into Dawkins writing about coexistence, at least in comparison to an organized cult that uses the same funds to ensure division about the planet.
4: Until you take your own son, against his will, tie him up, stick a knife to his throat because god told you to, you have no right to admire Abraham in any sense as a father much less a human being.
5: You've never cooked Copy Pasta properly without a keyboard.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Matthew Laramore's post