Atheists Die First

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Atheists Die First
At around 0:45 she says that in survivor studies, atheists die first. Anyone know what study(ies) she's referring to?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Atheists Die First
Without god, there's no reason for people to live...everyone knows this, this is why atheists are so full of hate and bitterness and why they just kill themselves at the first opportunity...or so I've heard...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 10:21 PM
In trying to explain why people are becoming less religious in the more developed countries in the world she says....
"People tend to fall away from religion as they become more educated" ( @ 27 seconds)
That was the only rational thing she had to say.

I laughed when she said "If you don't believe in the supernatural, then how can you imagine that you can have supernatural abilities to survive" ?

I'm pretty sure you can tie mortality rates to the level of health care in a country, versus how supernatural the uneducated people believe they are.
Believing that some supernatural sky daddy is going to save you doesn't mean jack if your country hasn't invested in proper medical facilities.
Science bitches - It saves lives

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
28-08-2012, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 10:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_health

There are a couple here. It's irrelevant. The ONLY question, is who lives BETTER. If longevity is all one cares about, I can design you a life you will hate, and you will live to be 120.

They're not comparing apples with apples. This commits the Fallacy of the False Analogy, as well as MANY others.

Let's see a happiness, contentedness comparison, and I will maybe, (not for sure), listen. What about real freedom. Am I really free to accept belief, if punishment is the result. The question implies affirmation of something one finds false. So show me a study, where, 1/2 are FORCED to assent, for a lifetime, under threat of something they KNOW to be false, and hell fire, and 1/2 who are free to live as they see fit.

Is her god SO fucking stupid, that he doesn't know that people REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE, but would want a false assent anyway ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2012, 11:40 PM
The old study of people who were born with vaginas live longer though also thrives to this day even among the many cultures that censor their very existence once they give birth or play peekaboo with their muslim lovers. I don't understand why "studies" are necessary among things every living creature eventually experiences, outside of its masquerade as a recruiting chip. Research is for education, when used to compare humans against....other humans....it only garners more importance than a study on the probability of Two-face's coin landing on either the good or bad side.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]