Atheists Giving "Thanks"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2015 02:16 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Atheists Giving "Thanks"
I'm thankful to the RCC for the never ending supply of oppressed catholic girls.

Evil_monster

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
26-11-2015, 09:37 AM
I know someone who wants a piece of Turkey for Thanksgiving...

[Image: putin-smoking-guns.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Putin would have Makarovs, not 1911s....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-11-2015, 09:49 AM
(24-11-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm thankful for a roof over my head even though I hate these snobby fuckers where I currently live Wink I am thankful that all my animals are happy and healthy and safe from abuse after I rescued them. I am also thankful for my friends and family and that everyone is healthy and doing well. I am thankful for cooking sites since I can't cook at all and am hoping and praying to FSM that everything comes out cooked okay on Thanksgiving. I am thankful for yoga because it helps keep me from going Hobo I'm thankful for nature so I can recharge my batteries. And I'm thankful for TTA and all you TTAers--it is so nice to have a community of support, a place away from all the religious bullshit. Heart

Well if you lived closer, rather than on the other coast, you could come to our home this afternoon where the FSM will serve 18 secular individuals be they free thinkers, atheist, or agnostics.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
26-11-2015, 09:50 AM
(24-11-2015 03:29 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm thankful for not being in a country we're being an Atheist is an automatic death sentence. That I live in a time and place where food and medicine are easily accessible. That I wasn't born with a disfigurement that would make my life harder to live. That I have a famliy that cares about me, and are always there to support me in the choices i make.

Here, here!

Shy

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
26-11-2015, 10:39 AM
(26-11-2015 09:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I know someone who wants a piece of Turkey for Thanksgiving...

[Image: putin-smoking-guns.jpg]

I think we fucked up Laugh out load
[Image: recep-tayyip-erdo%C4%9Fan-vs-vladimir-putin_671806.jpg]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
30-11-2015, 02:16 AM
I'm thankful to still have my teeth, even though I'm from the Deep South. Smile
Thankful for my own self determination to break free from my addiction to tobacco 4 years ago (praise me)
Thankful for my beautiful daughter, the mostly friendly people I've met on my many travels, the safe voyages I've had crossing oceans and flying to many countries. Thankful to be healthy and able to show kindness to strangers.
30-11-2015, 02:44 AM
I am thankful, to whom? I dunno. I do know I am lucky to have spent some time with my niece recently as she tried on one of my hats. I should be dead but am still here to witness this.

[Image: 2015-11-29%2016.17.45_zpsdm9wjjoc.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
30-11-2015, 02:47 AM
(24-11-2015 09:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm thankful to the RCC for the never ending supply of oppressed catholic girls.

Evil_monster

Don't forget Frank Zappa!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.