Atheists Great people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: Atheists Great people
I will be forward with you and challenge first what is truth in action and reaction, like say for example.... disobedient children. Will you say it is true that it is wiser to bring a child that says no to their parents to be slaughtered as punishment for it like the bible says or is it true to that the better reaction would be to send them to their room without dessert like your average parent does?

Would you say that a raped child deserves justice and comfort rather than ignorant self-preserving denial of justice and comfort because you think because of your belief in a second life they would have a better shot at something better?

Would you deny charity of truth and action to a hurricane victim, whether they are of whatever race or of a certain sexual orientation, the love and hand that you yourself would feel compelled to crave for in the same circumstance because of what your "truth" demands you to ignore their needs but still, somehow pity them?

And...this one is very important....are you going to continue to promote that you yourself can lay claim to the knowledge of everything but somehow not understand why everyone is so cleverly "evading" your every selfish attempt at trying to prove it?

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Matthew Laramore's post
01-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Janus, listen. We need to have a talk.

What you're doing is perfectly natural. Everyone does it. It's not abnormal, nor anything to be ashamed of. But you do have to realize that there are social rules about this. It's not considered polite to do it in public, for one. Please, go in your room and lock the door that's all we're asking. Second, although there are certain people you can share this activity with, you shouldn't share it with people who don't want you to. Ok? It's kind of creepy. Just keep it to yourself unless someone agrees that they want to do it with you.

I think you'll find that your lifestyle and the way people treat you will be greatly improved once you start following these basic rules about masturbation.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 6 users Like Phaedrus's post
02-11-2012, 12:18 AM
(01-11-2012 09:51 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  I used to read the bible more when I was an atheist.

Keep the good work, some day you will understand the absolute truth.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Ask your self first if you think that the truth exists or not?

If you say no, what are you doing here in this forum.

Absolute truth? No, your truth is not the same as mine, nor is mine anybody else's I'd bet and as such, is not absolute.
Absolute truth would be the culmination of ALL things true, every single truth ever told or hidden away in all the possible universes; past, present and future; all combined. And whether you like it or not no human being will ever be able to attain such truth, it would be far too vast to understand or begin to truly comprehend.
This truth would set nobody free; if somebody did learn it, their mind would in all probability collapse on itself.

I have said it before, and I shall say it again: ultimately the state of the truth determines the state of god (which you assert are one in the same), for it is possible for god to not exist, but it is not possible for truth not to exist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
02-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Re: Atheists Great people
That doesn't make sense... I'm here for the funn and to find out things I knew not, doesn't matter if there is absolute truth or not.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-11-2012, 03:59 AM
(01-11-2012 10:04 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 10:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  D'huh!

Looking for it!

Looking for the truth?

I have teaching you guys that for months but you guy keep evading it.
Nope. Looking for truth.

Not looking for "the" truth.

Understanding this distinction will also help you understand the distinction between science and dogma.

02-11-2012, 05:09 AM
Sometimes I get sad, but then I stop being sad and get awesome again.

True story.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
02-11-2012, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 05:23 AM by earmuffs.)

Drinking Beverage

ps: this is my theme song btw

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]