Atheists! I beg your help.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 07:55 PM by Emma.)
RE: Atheists! I beg your help.
(07-12-2011 06:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It just occured to me that I've been giving DHMO to my kids on a regular basis. In fact on occasion I actually demand they consume it! If only I'd known the dangers!!!

That it... I'm calling child services. You should be ashamed.
I'll uh... I'll need your name and address so i can report this to child services... they don't seem to know how to find you by the name "Stark Raving".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Did somebody call me? What is this now..........Nope no troll here only food for trolls like DHMO that' stuff is delicious.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
08-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Get this...

1.2 million people die yearly by DHMO asphyxiation. That's more than 2 people a minute! Something has to be done about this stuff.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
08-12-2011, 12:32 PM
I was just immersed in streams of DHMO.
I had the benefit of having my odors removed, but now I'm suffering the aftereffect of feeling cold.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-12-2011, 12:33 PM
(08-12-2011 12:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was just immersed in streams of DHMO.
I had the benefit of having my odors removed, but now I'm suffering the aftereffect of feeling cold.

The stuff is just vile.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
08-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Look, I think all of you are seriously overlooking some of the major benefits of DHMO. Just look at this list of positive uses for this substance!
  • Fire and flame inhibition
  • Medical care administration and dispensing of medications
  • Re-hydration of powdered milk
  • Re-hydration of powdered water
  • Delivery material for nutrients necessary for survival
  • Delivery material for flavoring and otherwise relatively harmful substances such as sugars

I've also heard that it's sometimes converted into its solid form and placed in a glass to be used for cooling drinks like whiskey. And we all know whiskey is healthy for us, and when combined with DHMO there aren't any harmful side effects!

*This post brought to you by BASF, DuPont, Dow, and Sun Splash Family park
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
08-12-2011, 01:32 PM
(08-12-2011 01:29 PM)kineo Wrote:  Look, I think all of you are seriously overlooking some of the major benefits of DHMO. Just look at this list of positive uses for this substance!
  • Fire and flame inhibition
  • Medical care administration and dispensing of medications
  • Re-hydration of powdered milk
  • Re-hydration of powdered water
  • Delivery material for nutrients necessary for survival
  • Delivery material for flavoring and otherwise relatively harmful substances such as sugars

I've also heard that it's sometimes converted into its solid form and placed in a glass to be used for cooling drinks like whiskey. And we all know whiskey is healthy for us, and when combined with DHMO there aren't any harmful side effects!

*This post brought to you by BASF, DuPont, Dow, and Sun Splash Family park

Wow, you've completely swallowed the corporate propaganda hook, line, and sinker, haven't you? C'mon man.

08-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I just think these benefits speak for themselves. It would be a shame to ban this substance. And I didn't even get into the recreational uses of it.
08-12-2011, 01:58 PM
(08-12-2011 01:46 PM)kineo Wrote:  I just think these benefits speak for themselves. It would be a shame to ban this substance. And I didn't even get into the recreational uses of it.

Speaking of, did you know some people actually submerge themselves in it? However, the worst thing I've heard about DHMO is people putting it in guns and shooting it at other people.

08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm about to shower in this stuff!
DHMO is coming out of my bathroom faucets right now...
Confused no wonder I've been all itchy lately.
Angel Pray for me.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein