Atheists! I beg your help.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Atheists! I beg your help.
I heard if you start young you can build up a resistance to it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2015, 04:42 PM
(20-04-2015 04:11 PM)Exian Wrote:  Oh, yikes! This stuff sounds kind of scary. I've been unaware of the dangers, but luckily I've been filtering the stuff using the old nephron method out of habit. Is there anything else we can do?

The website lists different things you can do.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-04-2015, 04:44 PM
(20-04-2015 04:41 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I heard if you start young you can build up a resistance to it.

That is if you don't straight up die from it.

About 10 people a day die from accidental excessive ingestion of DMHO.

10 people A FREAKIN' DAY. Wow.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
20-04-2015, 04:46 PM
(07-12-2011 05:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Let's put aside our petty differences of what we believe, and let's join together to fight for a worthy cause. There is a chemical called Di-hydrogen Monoxide that is running amok, and we need to ban together to stop it. You would be surprised at what this chemical can do and how widespread it is. The dangers of it have been ignored for too long.

Here is some information about this chemical compound that has infiltrated our lives. I'm trusting all of you will make the right decision about what to do.

Thank you for your time,

KC

* band together

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post