Atheists Showing Their Butts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: Atheists Showing Their Butts
Let the Christians have their symbol.
Let them keep "In God We Trust" on the dollar.
You are correct that when you press too hard it comes back on you.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Someone once told me, You have to pick your battles. This was after I had gotten myself beaten black and blue. This isn't a battle atheists need to fight.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-08-2012, 01:47 AM
(17-08-2012 06:47 AM)Jeff Wrote:  "When I was a kid, people had this phrase, “to show your butt,” which meant “to make an obnoxious ass of yourself.” The American Atheists organization is suing to prevent the “9/11 Cross,” a cruciform portion of girder that fell into the pile of wreckage when the World Trade Center collapsed, from being part of the 9/11 museum display on the site. "

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/d...heir-butt/

I hate the idea that leaving that so called cross there needs to be stopped. Let's say for the sake of argument that there is a god and he/she/it put it there intentionally. The symbol to me would mean that he/she/it is saying "I did this.". Let them have their evil sign. Maybe it might sway some believers in our direction of thought.