Atheists and Dog Chips!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2010, 05:54 AM

RE: Atheists and Dog Chips!
(11-03-2010 01:48 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Actually, martin is right. partly. "god" did give a date for Israel nation to rise again, but let say it happened short time before god predicted. "god" said Israel will rise again after the Masiah of the Jewish will come. and that will happen right after ALL the Jewish in the world will return in Tshuva and keep the Sabath. as you already know-this is yet to come.

Not only Israel rised before the Masiah came, Israel rised 3 years after the biggest low point in the Jewish lifes. By the bible, Israel would suppose to rise right after the greater high point in the Jewish lifes. Gody missed a little bit, didn't he? but how it is possible!?!? GOD suppose to know EVERYTHING!!! including the events which yet to come!

more over, in the same prophecy god promissed that after Israel will rise again everything will be perfect. we will live in harmoney with the nations around us. But here I am, 18 years old girl with drafting order to the IDF at July 18th 2010. if this is harmoney, I don't want to know what isn't.

Binyamin Zeev Hertzel was the one to predict Israel as it is now. so....Binyamin Zeev Hertzel predict better then god itself?!?! WOW!

martin, you can't dispute shiranl, she's living it all first hand. What better proof can you ask for that the bible is full of shit! Smile

Thanks, shiranl! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2010, 07:31 AM
(11-03-2010 05:54 AM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  Thanks, shiranl! Smile

you welcome! but I just said the truth...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM

(11-03-2010 01:48 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Actually, martin is right. partly. "god" did give a date for Israel nation to rise again, but let say it happened short time before god predicted. "god" said Israel will rise again after the Masiah of the Jewish will come. and that will happen right after ALL the Jewish in the world will return in Tshuva and keep the Sabath. as you already know-this is yet to come.

Not only Israel rised before the Masiah came, Israel rised 3 years after the biggest low point in the Jewish lifes. By the bible, Israel would suppose to rise right after the greater high point in the Jewish lifes. Gody missed a little bit, didn't he? but how it is possible!?!? GOD suppose to know EVERYTHING!!! including the events which yet to come!

more over, in the same prophecy god promissed that after Israel will rise again everything will be perfect. we will live in harmoney with the nations around us. But here I am, 18 years old girl with drafting order to the IDF at July 18th 2010. if this is harmoney, I don't want to know what isn't.

Binyamin Zeev Hertzel was the one to predict Israel as it is now. so....Binyamin Zeev Hertzel predict better then god itself?!?! WOW!

Is Jesus the Jewish messiah?
11-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Jesus is the Christian messiah, not the Jewish's.
The Jewish messiah doesn't have a name. Some believe the messiah is the rabbie from Lubavich. there are the Messianic Jewish who do belive Jesus is the messiah, but they are very small community.
Why the hell did you assume Jesus could be the Jewish messiah?
11-03-2010, 01:00 PM

(11-03-2010 12:43 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Jesus is the Christian messiah, not the Jewish's.
The Jewish messiah doesn't have a name. Some believe the messiah is the rabbie from Lubavich. there are the Messianic Jewish who do belive Jesus is the messiah, but they are very small community.
Why the hell did you assume Jesus could be the Jewish messiah?

What crime did Jesus commit to be crucified?
11-03-2010, 01:02 PM
martinb59 or shiranl, can one of you please post the chapter and verse of this prophecy? I would like to see it for myself.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
11-03-2010, 01:07 PM

(11-03-2010 01:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  martinb59 or shiranl, can one of you please post the chapter and verse of this prophecy? I would like to see it for myself.

Actually check this site out, you too shiral I would like you opinion

http://www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy...x2-A-1.htm
shiranl,

A number of people on this site think that Jesus did not exist, was never born. What do you think about that, what does your country think about Jesus?
11-03-2010, 01:12 PM

This is non-sense. Even I know that and Im the most paranoid mutherfudger I know.
11-03-2010, 01:16 PM
(11-03-2010 01:07 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(11-03-2010 01:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  martinb59 or shiranl, can one of you please post the chapter and verse of this prophecy? I would like to see it for myself.

Actually check this site out, you too shiral I would like you opinion

http://www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy...x2-A-1.htm

Well, that's not exactly what I was asking. What specific chapter and verse contain the prophetic speakings which declare that Israel will become a nation in such-and-such a time period? That site makes assertions about connections between the number 1,260 and Revelations, and, while this is interesting, it's off-topic.
Again, where is the prophecy about the date of Israel's nationhood?

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
11-03-2010, 03:15 PM

This is kind of like the folks who believe that a primitive civilization, which couldn't even foresee its own demise in order to stop it, was somehow able to predict global catastrophe in 2012. Let me ask you this, Martin: if global catastrophe happens in 2012, are you going to convert to the religion of the Mayans? I hear it's pretty sweet, what with the human sacrifice and all.

Andy Warhol predicted that one day soon every person would get 15 minutes of fame. Now with a digital camera, a shocking lack of humility, and Internet access... guess what? Anyone can! Are you going to start worshiping Andy Warhol and seeing his face in cans of Campbell's soup?

Your Bible, the one you are thumping at this very moment, has been translated and re-translated through the centuries... and is very likely not even the same version of the Bible that someone in another country owns. So which version is the prophetic one? Do they all say exactly the same thing? It can't even agree with itself half the time.