Atheists are no better than Christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Atheists are no better than Christians
(13-06-2014 09:59 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 09:50 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  Sure, a generalization means the majority, so you don't fall into that. And it's important you're aware of that when bonding with other Atheists. At the end of the day you are an individual. 10 more websites would be a way of expanding the scope, but ultimately that equation never changes. Again, everything in the universe is a microcosm, but I can't explain that you in detail. If you study history you will the same patterns repeating themselves across the globe. If you've worked in 10 offices you should be able to spot similar trends. You won't find that, say, Offices 1-5 drink tea out of a mug/cup and Offices 6-10 drink tea out of a glass. If I visit your hometown I know I'm going to find a McDonalds and Starbucks Coffee shop. Likewise, Atheists here are just like other Atheists elsewhere (in general).

So white, English-speaking atheists are a microcosm for the rest of the world's atheists? I find that hard to accept.
What do you mean? We all have the same skin colour, but with varying amounts of pigment underneath. We are all capable of learning multiple languages. The whole world is enslaved within the banking empire, but in different ways. They all vote for different countries in the World Cup because they've essentially been "divided and conquered" by the oligarchs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 10:15 AM by kingschosen.)
(13-06-2014 10:04 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  No many are incredibly interested. They're just not interested with someone who spouts off stuff, offers nothing to back it up, and completely ignores all opposing evidence.
But nobody here has even looked at the evidence, so how can they come up with any opposing evidence? (defeats the object)
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com
Everything is here is backed up by evidence leading to proof. This has nothing to do with me... it's to do with Atheists and Christians both being fools despite seeing themselves as two opposing groups.

But what qualifies YOU to talk about it.

If what you're saying is true, then this should have been your original post:

Dear atheist, I found this, http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com. How do you feel about this and Atwill's?

Instead you're blabbering as if we should listen to you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
13-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Ha - coincidentally, I stumbled upon this site just yesterday while researching a specific reference.

Frankly, I might have used something from this site but ...uh... how do I say this... it couldn't back up it's own shit. Ever curious, I looked at some other things on the site and ... very few, if any of my further inquiries seemed backed up with references to anything else. ?? That kind of makes me feel that the entire site is all just unreferenced and unsupported hypothesis at best. It might be an interesting curiosity but at this point... it really is pretty much, some guy's opinion. I've already got one of those.

Here's the thing gilius2k14... for an argument or debate or even just a random discussion, from time to time, one wants to be able to back up one's own shit, right? If it's your site, looks you've got some work to do. Good luck.

By the way... we're atheist; we've already realized a major portion of the world bought into and has been operating under the influence of delusion for the past 2000 years. So, there's that. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
13-06-2014, 10:18 AM
(13-06-2014 10:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:04 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  But nobody here has even looked at the evidence, so how can they come up with any opposing evidence? (defeats the object)
Everything is here is backed up by evidence leading to proof. This has nothing to do with me... it's to do with Atheists and Christians both being fools despite seeing themselves as two opposing groups.

But what qualifies YOU to talk about it.

Dear atheist, I found this, http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com, how do you feel about this and Atwill's?

What was wrong with my original approach? Why do I need qualifications to talk here? It just sounds like you guys are touchy regarding the way I presented this topic. My only intention is to get to people to think instead of relying on authority figures to do the thinking for them. Ask yourself why you are getting so upset with me. I can't change the evidence and I can't change the fact that all your ancestors were enslaved under Christianity and you cannot hear their illiterate cries to tell you what pain they were going through. And if you weren't breastfed as children, I can't help with that, either.
13-06-2014, 10:24 AM
(13-06-2014 10:18 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  ...
It just sounds like you guys are touchy regarding the way I presented this topic.

Only sounds like?

Bravo.

Now, tomorrow you can do a 5 minute talk to the class about what you learned today.

Smartass

13-06-2014, 10:30 AM
(13-06-2014 09:06 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 08:50 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Then there are those of us who don't give a rats ass about the historicity of Jesus. Sure it's an interesting topic but its pretty irrelevant. I wouldn't say that atheists or Christians are easily duped. I'd say people in general are.
That is if you are not a perpetual sceptic.
Opinion about God, but no opinion about Jesus? I know my opinion about that person.

I agree re: the next point, but of the general population Atheists believe they are less easily duped than Christians. This topic proves they are just as bad as Christians when it comes to logic, rationality and scientific/mathematical evidence (assuming a lot of the contributors here are Atheists and not Christians).
I would ask why do you assume that I have an opinion about god. I think the god question is almost irrelevant as Jesus. I don't actually have an opinion about god. I simply reject any claims that cannot be verified. I don't care about the existence god but like the Jesus topic I find it interesting. To simplify I don't have the opinion that god doesn't exist. I just don't accept that it does.
I'm not sure that atheist consider themselves not easily duped any more than anyone else does. It's just unlikely that any of us will be sucked in to a religion. At any rate there are atheists that do think they are superior and cannot be duped while prescribing to homeopathy. Not all atheists are skeptics but all true skeptics are atheists. And true sceptics are unlikely to be easily duped.
13-06-2014, 10:33 AM
(13-06-2014 10:18 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  But what qualifies YOU to talk about it.

Dear atheist, I found this, http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com, how do you feel about this and Atwill's?

What was wrong with my original approach? Why do I need qualifications to talk here? It just sounds like you guys are touchy regarding the way I presented this topic. My only intention is to get to people to think instead of relying on authority figures to do the thinking for them. Ask yourself why you are getting so upset with me. I can't change the evidence and I can't change the fact that all your ancestors were enslaved under Christianity and you cannot hear their illiterate cries to tell you what pain they were going through. And if you weren't breastfed as children, I can't help with that, either.

You haven't been talking. You've been *pontificating.* Huge difference.

We want to know your qualifications before we bother reading your crap. I want to know my doctor is an MD before getting a physical. I want to know that my teacher is qualified in his/her subject matter before I enroll in a class. Same here.

The whole "don't look at me, look at what I wrote" just doesn't mean squat. Either you're qualified to write about whatever or you're not. Don't waste my time.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
13-06-2014, 10:33 AM
(13-06-2014 06:03 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  Atheists are just as easily duped into belief systems as Christians. Atheists may not believe in God, yet they still make other ill assumptions about the Bible such as the historicity of Jesus. And when the real hardcore evidence comes along proving the origin of Christianity as a government project nobody has anything good to say about the man who made it happen - Joseph Atwill - in the same way that the expert fossil hunters had nothing good to say about the man who made Jurassic Park.

If you cannot see what's happening here, for example, then you are just as foolish as Christians:
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/signs.htm
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/pics/model.jpg

It's absolute kids' stuff!

“and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship…in fulfillment of Christ’s prophecy in Matthew 24:2.http://www.redicecreations.com/specialre...islam.html

Do you usually introduce yourself to people through accusations and disparaging remarks?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
13-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Ok I'm done here.

Not a single person has acknowledged "the holy house and the signs that preceded it's destruction"--being a section of sequential parallels first presented by Joseph Atwill, collectively proving the origin of Christianity:
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/signs.html
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/pics/model.jpg

Point proven: Atheists are no better than Christians.

If somebody does like to focus their attention away from me and towards the evidence then perhaps somebody decent like Mark Fulton could let me know?
13-06-2014, 10:43 AM
(13-06-2014 10:08 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 09:59 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  So white, English-speaking atheists are a microcosm for the rest of the world's atheists? I find that hard to accept.
What do you mean? We all have the same skin colour, but with varying amounts of pigment underneath. We are all capable of learning multiple languages. The whole world is enslaved within the banking empire, but in different ways. They all vote for different countries in the World Cup because they've essentially been "divided and conquered" by the oligarchs.

I mean exactly what I wrote. Mentioning skin gradients and language acquisition ignores cultural background, social identity (which is often informed by notions of race (a social concept)), level of education, general world view, etc. Atheists are different the world over. As for the rest of what you wrote, you lost me at "enslaved within the banking empire."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post