Atheists are no better than Christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Atheists are no better than Christians
(13-06-2014 10:34 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  ... perhaps somebody decent like Mark Fulton could let me know?

So now we are indecent?

OK. I'll buy that.

You see? Had you started with some flattery, you might have got our attention.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-06-2014, 10:55 AM
(13-06-2014 10:43 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  As for the rest of what you wrote, you lost me at "enslaved within the banking empire."

Mmmyes... something 'agenda' this way comes. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Atheists are no better than Christians
[Image: ta9enebe.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 5 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
13-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Any magician knows that most anyone can be fooled given the right setup. As skeptical people we tend to examine claims with a finer tooth comb than religious people in general. Its how we arrived at atheism. I can be duped by a car salesman, your average pretty girl, a stripper who says she finds me sexy or even by my son who asks to borrow the car so he can get something at the store real quick. (and then he's gone for 3 hrs)

I've never made the claim that I can't be fooled, but so far all religious attempts have failed. Their magic tricks, though well rehearsed, are ones I've seen time and time again. I know how they work.

If you say you have evidence, that's great. Go present to people who scrutinize it, poke holes in it to see if it stands up to the poking. I'm not that person.

Walk the gauntlet and if what you say is true it will remain to be true at the end of the gauntlet.

I don't have to take your word for it.

Instead of all the links, you might start with just one position you hold to be true and then we can discuss that.

Sound good ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
13-06-2014, 12:47 PM
(13-06-2014 08:30 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  you don't need any credentials for this except common sense:
(13-06-2014 08:37 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  But these topics in this Atheist forum are a microcosm for the rest of the world.
So much for your common sense. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
14-06-2014, 02:17 AM
(13-06-2014 09:56 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 09:48 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ^^^ Demonstrating conclusively that you know fuck-all about research, science, logic, reasoning, critical thinking, how to wipe your own ass, etc., etc., etc.

Drinking Beverage
This ain't rocket science:
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/signs.htm

Yeah. Rocket science =/= bullshit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
14-06-2014, 02:38 AM
(13-06-2014 10:04 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  No many are incredibly interested. They're just not interested with someone who spouts off stuff, offers nothing to back it up, and completely ignores all opposing evidence.
But nobody here has even looked at the evidence, so how can they come up with any opposing evidence? (defeats the object)
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com
Everything is here is backed up by evidence leading to proof. This has nothing to do with me... it's to do with Atheists and Christians both being fools despite seeing themselves as two opposing groups.

OH, my Dear Fuck. Now it's fucking WHINING. Facepalm

14-06-2014, 02:42 AM
(13-06-2014 10:18 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  But what qualifies YOU to talk about it.

If what you're saying is true, then this should have been your original post:

Dear atheist, I found this, http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com, how do you feel about this and Atwill's?

Instead you're blabbering as if we should listen to you.
What was wrong with my original approach? blah blah blah....

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

14-06-2014, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2014 02:58 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(13-06-2014 10:34 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  Ok I'm done here.

Good. Go fuck yourself with a fucking jackhammer.

Quote:Not a single person has acknowledged "the holy house and the signs that preceded it's destruction"--being a section of sequential parallels first presented by Joseph Atwill, collectively proving the origin of Christianity:
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/signs.html
http://www.caesarsmessiahproven.com/pics/model.jpg

[Image: Crying-baby.jpg]

Go figure.

Quote:Point proven: Atheists are no better than Christians.

All you have proven is what an insufferable fuckwit you are. I don't give a fuck if what you are claiming were 1000% factual. You came in here trolling your Dunning-Krueger bullshit attitude and you got your face smashed. Fuck you with the white horse you rode in here on.

Quote:If somebody does like to focus their attention away from me and towards the evidence then perhaps somebody decent like Mark Fulton could let me know?

LOL perhaps if you had focused your posts on your "evidence" instead of on US, you might not be crawling out of here with your fucking tail between your legs.

TTA Brothers and Sisters, throw another pelt on the pile. Thumbsup

[Image: 4chan-1296666369639.jpg]

[Image: 7cc]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
14-06-2014, 06:11 AM
(13-06-2014 08:39 AM)gilius2k14 Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 08:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  My common sense tells me that you're a snake oil salesman Drinking Beverage
Not selling anything there except proof of the origins of Christianity - free - with no adverts.

It's not proof. It is merely one interpretation of texts among many, and an interpretation is not even evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post