Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 01:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  If I were a betting woman, I'd place fifty on EK being next on the ignore list. Drinking Beverage
(23-03-2015 01:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm only surprised I didn't get there sooner. Laugh out load
Wish granted. I shall miss looking at the head banging clowns.

They're too cool for you anyways.

Jackass.

(23-03-2015 02:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well Larry, I have to hand it to you, after being forced into a corner you did *finally* man up and answer the question of why you think atheism is a religion...
Yes. I told you that I would after Sunday morning. I said this well in advance last week. I can only commit myself to one thread at a time, and I post at a slower pace than I think you like.

Maybe if you pulled that Jesus shaped dildo out of your ass, you'd have more time on your hands to actually learn shit?

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I find it strange how the atheists of the Thinking Atheist Forum take offense at this suggestion. The emotional reaction it has caused is really something special. Aside from all of the emotional ridicule that is already here, that is. This thread already has ten pages since I began it yesterday morning, and I've only posted three times if I include this one.

I have an sever allergic reaction to bullshit.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Still. As I've said before, I'm not going to lay down all of what I have to say about it in one slam. The groundwork is being laid.

Translation: I need to be able to tap-dance and obfuscate each step to drag out as long as humanly possible the time it takes for me to fundamentally contradict myself.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Of this topic, you said "I don't need to fucken explore it." And later you said: "Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life."
So, I don't think there's anything else I have to say to you in this thread.

You do know at this point you're just the retarded shit-eating monkey inside the cage at the zoo, right? That you're hear for amusement and as a shining example of how to make terribly impotent and unconvincing arguments.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  What is the difference between an agnostic atheist and a plain agnostic?

One of them has read a dictionary and understands the meaning of 'agnostic', and the other has not. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 10:30 PM
(23-03-2015 10:28 PM)Russ Wrote:  What kind of cold motherfucker puts Girly on their ignore list? Weeping

The special kind.

Special with a helmet.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 10:32 PM
(23-03-2015 10:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Wish granted. I shall miss looking at the head banging clowns.

They're too cool for you anyways.

Jackass.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Yes. I told you that I would after Sunday morning. I said this well in advance last week. I can only commit myself to one thread at a time, and I post at a slower pace than I think you like.

Maybe if you pulled that Jesus shaped dildo out of your ass, you'd have more time on your hands to actually learn shit?

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I find it strange how the atheists of the Thinking Atheist Forum take offense at this suggestion. The emotional reaction it has caused is really something special. Aside from all of the emotional ridicule that is already here, that is. This thread already has ten pages since I began it yesterday morning, and I've only posted three times if I include this one.

I have an sever allergic reaction to bullshit.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Still. As I've said before, I'm not going to lay down all of what I have to say about it in one slam. The groundwork is being laid.

Translation: I need to be able to tap-dance and obfuscate each step to drag out as long as humanly possible the time it takes for me to fundamentally contradict myself.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Of this topic, you said "I don't need to fucken explore it." And later you said: "Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life."

You do know at this point you're just the retarded shit-eating monkey inside the cage at the zoo, right? That you're hear for amusement and as a shining example of how to make terribly impotent and unconvincing arguments.

(23-03-2015 10:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  What is the difference between an agnostic atheist and a plain agnostic?

One of them has read a dictionary and understands the meaning of 'agnostic', and the other has not. Drinking Beverage

I like the clowns. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-03-2015, 12:57 AM
(23-03-2015 02:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well Larry, I have to hand it to you, after being forced into a corner you did *finally* man up and answer the question of why you think atheism is a religion...

Yes. I told you that I would after Sunday morning. I said this well in advance last week. I can only commit myself to one thread at a time, and I post at a slower pace than I think you like.
You were able to post a *lot*, pages of stuff in fact, much of it explaining how you were too busy right then to type a one or two line response. Lying troll.

Quote:I find it strange how the atheists of the Thinking Atheist Forum take offense at this suggestion. The emotional reaction it has caused is really something special. Aside from all of the emotional ridicule that is already here, that is. This thread already has ten pages since I began it yesterday morning, and I've only posted three times if I include this one.
It's a reaction to you being an obvious liar Smile

Quote:Still. As I've said before, I'm not going to lay down all of what I have to say about it in one slam. The groundwork is being laid.
You mean you've got more ignorant bullshit to spout? Hmm... that's... not surprising at all. I am surprised you're not at all embarrassed to be putting such infantile crap out there for public view though Consider

Quote:Of this topic, you said "I don't need to fucken explore it." And later you said: "Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life."

Have I made it to the ignore list yet? What does it say about you when you have the entire forum on ignore? I said that stuff to you because you were being such an obvious troll. I am now replying to you because you have become amusing again with your hypocritical squirming. You're still a fatuous idiot though Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-03-2015, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015 05:24 AM by Chas.)
(23-03-2015 10:28 PM)Russ Wrote:  What kind of cold motherfucker puts Girly on their ignore list? Weeping

Why put anyone on one's ignore list? Consider

What combination of wishing to deny reality and lack of self-control impels one to do this?

[Image: excl.gif] On the ignore list: no one. ever.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2015, 06:30 AM

What kind of motherfucker puts their ignore list in their signature?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-03-2015, 07:00 AM
(24-03-2015 06:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

What kind of motherfucker puts their ignore list in their signature?

A puerile, prissy, priggish papist? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2015, 11:45 AM
(22-03-2015 11:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  This is the thread where I will argue that Atheism is a religion and atheists are religious.

I will lay down why I think this later tonight. But for now, here is the thread.

False, what else you got?

I will lay down that Uranus is hollow and full of little blue men who shine their unicorn's balls with bigfoot saliva, causing the unicorn to fart fairy sprinkles, and these sprinkles are boiled in the great sky cauldron and that is where souls come from.....prove me wrong. You have been looking for the creator of life, and all of this time it was in Uranus.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-03-2015, 12:38 PM
(24-03-2015 07:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What kind of motherfucker puts their ignore list in their signature?

A puerile, prissy, priggish papist? Consider

You forgot pompous.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-03-2015, 01:48 PM
(24-03-2015 12:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 07:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  A puerile, prissy, priggish papist? Consider

You forgot pompous.

as well as predictable and pathetic

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post