Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2015, 01:57 AM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(25-03-2015 01:46 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  Whatever it takes to save face huh?

I don't know what to say here any longer. The constant ridicule has taken its toll. TTA has won. I've lost interest at this point. I was wrong to start this thread. The space is yours.

[Image: wwid.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-03-2015, 02:02 AM
(25-03-2015 01:51 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  And now you cry persecution. Just for your information i asked (and answered) a question in a civil way. You may not have seen it. Instead you choose to focus on the ridicule, much of it justified anyway. You have proven without a doubt that you are incapable of learning anything here. So it's just as well that you go.

True. I skipped over your answer and tried talking to Stevil. I planned to focus on a single conversation to keep from getting overwhelmed. Originally I was going to talk to morondog, but he backed out just before Sunday.

But cry persecution? It's obvious how hateful a lot of you folks are; my ignore list is growing for a reason. I came here thinking I'd just overlook a lot of it. But I'm burned out. Look, I'm not denying culpability. I should have known how things were gonna be.

At the most, you folks got me, and I'm out of here. At the least, I'm taking a break. Think what you will and "Do what thou wilt."

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
25-03-2015, 02:06 AM
(25-03-2015 01:51 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 01:46 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I don't know what to say here any longer. The constant ridicule has taken its toll. TTA has won. I've lost interest at this point. I was wrong to start this thread. The space is yours.

And now you cry persecution. Just for your information i asked (and answered) a question in a civil way. You may not have seen it. Instead you choose to focus on the ridicule, much of it justified anyway. You have proven without a doubt that you are incapable of learning anything here. So it's just as well that you go.

I asked plenty of reasonably civil things, he deliberately created a situation where people would shit all over him, and he had plenty of passive-aggressive and insulting posts of his own. Fucking troll. Persecution my ass Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
25-03-2015, 02:10 AM
(25-03-2015 02:02 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 01:51 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  And now you cry persecution. Just for your information i asked (and answered) a question in a civil way. You may not have seen it. Instead you choose to focus on the ridicule, much of it justified anyway. You have proven without a doubt that you are incapable of learning anything here. So it's just as well that you go.

True. I skipped over your answer and tried talking to Stevil. I planned to focus on a single conversation to keep from getting overwhelmed. Originally I was going to talk to morondog, but he backed out just before Sunday.

But cry persecution? It's obvious how hateful a lot of you folks are; my ignore list is growing for a reason. I came here thinking I'd just overlook a lot of it. But I'm burned out. Look, I'm not denying culpability. I should have known how things were gonna be.

At the most, you folks got me, and I'm out of here. At the least, I'm taking a break. Think what you will and "Do what thou wilt."

[Image: 56dc5a5554523ea3622ae35ec82710d5ab372888...49993c.jpg]

25-03-2015, 02:11 AM
(25-03-2015 02:02 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  

No. Morondog was willing to engage. And he saved his ridicule for when you revealed your dishonesty. Apparently lying is only bad when not done for jesus.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
25-03-2015, 02:33 AM
(25-03-2015 02:11 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  No. Morondog was willing to engage...

Here is what "willing to engage" sounds like?

(22-03-2015 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life.

Let me bold this for you. Morondog: Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life.

Shall I accuse you, ivaneus, of being dishonest? Morondog said it right there that he was backing out and uninterested.

And speaking of that word--dishonest. Is the honest thing to continue conversing amid statements like the following?

-Yep, reaction baiting all the way...
-What kind of cold motherfucker...
-Jackass...
-Maybe if you pulled that Jesus shaped dildo out of your ass, you'd have more time on your hands to actually learn shit?
-I have an sever allergic reaction to bullshit...
-You do know at this point you're just the retarded shit-eating monkey inside the cage at the zoo, right?
-It's a reaction to you being an obvious liar...
-you've got more ignorant bullshit to spout?
-What kind of motherfucker...
-I will lay down that Uranus is hollow and full of little blue men who shine their unicorn's balls...
-this pretentious prat is probably purple with pure prudish, poncy pretexts for perverse prickery....
-probably a pampered patsy, patently parroting pederastic priests and pedagogues...

Moron whined that I "had plenty of passive-aggressive and insulting posts" of my own. But nothing like the constant barrage of filth that a lot of TTA members pour out onto most theists who come here. Just speaking objectively. You all even freely admit it to yourselves about how you like to kick the next theist who shows up here at TTA.

I've been quite honest.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
25-03-2015, 02:38 AM
Hey fucker, how about quoting some of the stuff before I lost patience with you? Lying troll Smile Jesus loves you though.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
25-03-2015, 03:01 AM
(25-03-2015 02:33 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 02:11 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  No. Morondog was willing to engage...

Here is what "willing to engage" sounds like?

(22-03-2015 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life.

Let me bold this for you. Morondog: Forget answering questions, I'm done with you. Have a happy, self-satisfied, fatuous life.

Shall I accuse you, ivaneus, of being dishonest? Morondog said it right there that he was backing out and uninterested.

And speaking of that word--dishonest. Is the honest thing to continue conversing amid statements like the following?

-Yep, reaction baiting all the way...
-What kind of cold motherfucker...
-Jackass...
-Maybe if you pulled that Jesus shaped dildo out of your ass, you'd have more time on your hands to actually learn shit?
-You do know at this point you're just the retarded shit-eating monkey inside the cage at the zoo, right?
-It's a reaction to you being an obvious liar...
-you've got more ignorant bullshit to spout?
-What kind of motherfucker...
-I will lay down that Uranus is hollow and full of little blue men who shine their unicorn's balls...
-this pretentious prat is probably purple with pure prudish, poncy pretexts for perverse prickery....
-probably a pampered patsy, patently parroting pederastic priests and pedagogues...

Moron whined that I "had plenty of passive-aggressive and insulting posts" of my own. But nothing like the constant barrage of filth that a lot of TTA members pour out onto most theists who come here. Just speaking objectively. You all even freely admit it to yourselves about how you like to kick the next theist who shows up here at TTA.

I've been quite honest.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised. You cherry pick your bible, so it's not a stretch that you cherry pick here too. And yes, you are dishonest. And you prove that with every additional post you make.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 6 users Like ivaneus's post
25-03-2015, 03:13 AM
(25-03-2015 02:33 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  -Maybe if you pulled that Jesus shaped dildo out of your ass, you'd have more time on your hands to actually learn shit?

You're only jealous because for all your bullshit, you still lack the capacity for such creatively debasing verbiage.

25-03-2015, 03:20 AM
People who do evil never know it =/