Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(11-06-2015 06:36 PM)undulationer Wrote:  All Illuminati are atheists, not every atheist is Illuminati. As I glazed across the forum,

Is it sweet and sticky now?

Dafuq...my eyes glazed over as I tried to make some sense out of whatever it is you are trying to say.

Careful when you point out the errors of others...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 07:40 PM
(11-06-2015 11:50 AM)undulationer Wrote:  
“The infinity risen from out of water greeting with nature.

Lemme guess.... DLJ left the fucking door open again. I suppose if I lived in a cardboard box forgotten down some moldy alleyway and drank my own distilled urine I could come up with such tripe. Rolleyes

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-06-2015, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 08:20 PM by epronovost.)
@undulationer

I do understand the challenges raised by writing in another language since English is also a second language for me(I am french speaking), but in that case you might want to attempt something easier than writing a «kind of» holy book à la L Ron Hubbard. You should start your own thread discussing your ideas.

PS: you might want to clarify which Illuminati you are talking about. The Bavarian Illuminati were the only historical ones, but the name has been used for numerous fictional secret «evil society» and is in the middle of numerous paranoid delirium and conspiracy stories.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
11-06-2015, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 07:58 PM by TheGulegon.)
(11-06-2015 06:36 PM)undulationer Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:06 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @undulationer

Wow thats a lot of word for very little intelligible content. The first part seems to be some sort of prophecy about the end of the world as we know it. The second part, the premiss for a distopian future laws infected with paranoid delusion. The third part seems to me like rambling about the nature of life, death and the future of mankind. The fourth part is rather weird piece of fiction that needs some serious edditing. It's far to long and say far to little. It falls in the traditionnal pitfall of trying to sound deep and wise by using a lot of words and false latin. In the end, I don't get where you are going with this and how it ties to the subject of an «atheist religion». Can you enlighten me in less then 10 lines of text about your intentions?

All Illuminati are atheists, not every atheist is Illuminati. As I glazed across the forum, I've noticed there not much of speculation over atheism is being the root of NWO, so I've decided to drop my 2 or so cents. First of all there's no paranoia, propaganda or prophecy. All actual straight up facts mixed with mystical style of writing. I'm not going into that radiation is good for society since when we'll begin to explore outer depth of space, our species will go through radiation 1000 times higher then what we can create out here. In this script, I define keys over advantages of becoming an NWO. So if I'll see forumers supporting points, such as the eye integration and how it will affect our future. (killing off the religion aspect of humans future and rising us towards AI) Delusional is the one that cant see through spiky literature. Well long story short. Fact is, I'm not saying that this monograph a real thought of a person. Could be a fictional tale, but could be someones thumping mind. As I noted I've been evaluating on some of the most important questions we humans ever tried to answer. Rather then going into depth of painful science, I tried to simplify hard yet still keeping a possible barrier of atheism. Our logical future and our beginning. The fat reference about Illuminati is due to absolute zero to little of positive tone towards an assumed long gone society. Well since most of atheists are believers of logic and cold calculations. I decided to share my characters thoughts through me and all around forums. As you read carefully, you'll discover there are some philosophical undertones in the debris of letters, if you want to critique someones poor writing, make sure yours is up to part. Especially with a such tiny post.
PS: I'm not native English speaker even worse that my parents are orthodox christian, that's why I cant get an editor to clean the mess. They are costly, since my ideas are pretty wide and hard to express... I'm not seeking appreciation, but critique. Only note one thing, I'm trying to wright the bo0k in non human manner. Sadly for religious folks, my observations sometimes go above and "out of scale" of human morale. Therefore rational minds are needed to try and taste the unknown elixir of thoughts... You should edit your post, I found at least 6 mistakes.

[Image: 64723040baggf_sm.jpg]

11-06-2015, 07:56 PM
(11-06-2015 07:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:36 PM)undulationer Wrote:  All Illuminati are atheists, not every atheist is Illuminati. As I glazed across the forum,

Is it sweet and sticky now?

Dafuq...my eyes glazed over as I tried to make some sense out of whatever it is you are trying to say.

Careful when you point out the errors of others...

Yea, its real sticky in non literal form. I didn't point on any exact mistakes of the poster above, I just made a count. Im not really in the editing state. Thanks for clarifying particular mistake that I've over looked. Maybe it made you giggle a bit, which is not always bad. I didn't want to bring any offensive flavor into thread. Just tried to stick to my guns, which I might, might not failed. Yet I baffled still. Movin' on.

▲The infinity risen from out o h2o greeting wth nature bursts into wisdom leads to crafting perfection of craft for a blind eye appeals as magic tends to trick follows into discord nature is the key of war ends down with death suggests of chaos end is the beginning of order.
11-06-2015, 08:34 PM
(11-06-2015 07:44 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @undulationer

I do understand the challenges raised by writing in another language since english is also a second language for me(I am french speaking), but in that case you might want to attempt something easier than writing a «kind of» holy book à la L Ron Hubbard. You should start your own thread discussing your ideas.

PS: you might want to clarify which Illuminati you are talking about. The Bavarian Illuminati were the only historical ones, but the name has been used for numerous fictionnal secret «evil society» and is in the middle of numerous paranoid delirium and conspiration stories.

I will start a new thread, since its my first day on forum. i might've overlooked on where is the link for starting my own. I find that language barrier might help me create much stranger, wonderland like experience upon reading the book. Since when Im writing my mind approaches differently the creation of sentences and paragraphs compared to english speaking writers. The further I'll improve on that, the sooner mystical combination of words will diminish its initial charm. So Im keeping it calm, slow and unbalanced.
About Illuminati. Well Im talking about Illuminati as a term of nonexistent form. People who seek the new world order are typically atheist therefore their state of mind is close to what you would call an illuminati. Past this 5 years order became an internet meme targeted by media to represent devils deeds. When atheism comes into a topic of discussion our brainwashed youth might throw a pun about triangle. Church wants to keep no order in the ranks of new generation on whether or not freemasons got godlike powers. Physically, maybe, but nothing magical there, just discreet, highly manipulated organization for rich and few similar to a youtube for poor and many. I didn't find the term for that but basically... For NWO to succeed its full cycle. It needs to have two opposing groups. Depopulation will be decided upon those who seek god or who seek logic. The illuminati will be stuck in heads of those who seek magic (because science is magic for many as well) freemasonry will be stuck in those who seek protection and power. So Freemasons will control both parties, likewise USA controls terrorism in middle east, so they can shove us their NSA rights. Hopefully I clarified that the Illuminati I seek are those, who seek honest truth about our plans of reconstructing the system into NWO. Because the group that gives the highest credibility will be the one that followed by masses.
My plan is to reshape the Illuminati for greater good of those who seek. Not leave it as a meme for kids to brag about.

▲The infinity risen from out o h2o greeting wth nature bursts into wisdom leads to crafting perfection of craft for a blind eye appeals as magic tends to trick follows into discord nature is the key of war ends down with death suggests of chaos end is the beginning of order.
11-06-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 08:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-06-2015 08:34 PM)undulationer Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 07:44 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @undulationer

I do understand the challenges raised by writing in another language since english is also a second language for me(I am french speaking), but in that case you might want to attempt something easier than writing a «kind of» holy book à la L Ron Hubbard. You should start your own thread discussing your ideas.

PS: you might want to clarify which Illuminati you are talking about. The Bavarian Illuminati were the only historical ones, but the name has been used for numerous fictionnal secret «evil society» and is in the middle of numerous paranoid delirium and conspiration stories.

I will start a new thread, since its my first day on forum. i might've overlooked on where is the link for starting my own. I find that language barrier might help me create much stranger, wonderland like experience upon reading the book. Since when Im writing my mind approaches differently the creation of sentences and paragraphs compared to english speaking writers. The further I'll improve on that, the sooner mystical combination of words will diminish its initial charm. So Im keeping it calm, slow and unbalanced.
About Illuminati. Well Im talking about Illuminati as a term of nonexistent form. People who seek the new world order are typically atheist therefore their state of mind is close to what you would call an illuminati. Past this 5 years order became an internet meme targeted by media to represent devils deeds. When atheism comes into a topic of discussion our brainwashed youth might throw a pun about triangle. Church wants to keep no order in the ranks of new generation on whether or not freemasons got godlike powers. Physically, maybe, but nothing magical there, just discreet, highly manipulated organization for rich and few similar to a youtube for poor and many. I didn't find the term for that but basically... For NWO to succeed its full cycle. It needs to have two opposing groups. Depopulation will be decided upon those who seek god or who seek logic. The illuminati will be stuck in heads of those who seek magic (because science is magic for many as well) freemasonry will be stuck in those who seek protection and power. So Freemasons will control both parties, likewise USA controls terrorism in middle east, so they can shove us their NSA rights. Hopefully I clarified that the Illuminati I seek are those, who seek honest truth about our plans of reconstructing the system into NWO. Because the group that gives the highest credibility will be the one that followed by masses.
My plan is to reshape the Illuminati for greater good of those who seek. Not leave it as a meme for kids to brag about.

Do you plan to steal anti-matter from CERN and blow up the Pewp ? (like the Illuminati in "Angels and Demons")
Pewp is how Frenchies say "pope". Inspector Clouseau taught me that.
I know these things.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-06-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 09:09 PM by undulationer.)
(11-06-2015 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 08:34 PM)undulationer Wrote:  I will start a new thread, since its my first day on forum. i might've overlooked on where is the link for starting my own. I find that language barrier might help me create much stranger, wonderland like experience upon reading the book. Since when Im writing my mind approaches differently the creation of sentences and paragraphs compared to english speaking writers. The further I'll improve on that, the sooner mystical combination of words will diminish its initial charm. So Im keeping it calm, slow and unbalanced.

Do you plan to steal anti-matter from CERN and blow up the Pewp ?
Pewp is how Frenchies say "pope".
I know these things.

No, I'd prefer climate changing weapons. Such as blowing a volcano of country that doesn't think its wise to join with the rest of the planet. Whether its religious or ethnic choice. A gambit will be made. Mother natures knives are the deadliest to humanity, but less so to the planet. Or tsunami? When their god wont make a single sign of its existence. When generations die and crops will fade. They will stumble on their knees to NWO. And there wont be any religious masquerade after all. Silly faith seekers...

11-06-2015, 09:05 PM
(11-06-2015 09:01 PM)undulationer Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you plan to steal anti-matter from CERN and blow up the Pewp ?
Pewp is how Frenchies say "pope".
I know these things.

No, I'd prefer climate changing weapons. Such as blowing a volcano of country that doesn't think its wise to join with the rest of the planet. Whether its religious or ethnic choice. A gambit will be made. Mother natures knifes are the deadliest to humanity, but less so to the planet. Or tsunami? When their god wont make a single sign of its existence. When generations die and crops will fade. They will stumble on their knees to NWO. And there wont be any religious masquerade after all. Silly faith seekers...

Knives
I suspect most pewps who walk on their knees are stumbing ... snort.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-06-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 09:21 PM by undulationer.)
(11-06-2015 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 09:01 PM)undulationer Wrote:  No, I'd prefer climate changing weapons. Such as blowing a volcano of country that doesn't think its wise to join with the rest of the planet. Whether its religious or ethnic choice. A gambit will be made. Mother natures knifes are the deadliest to humanity, but less so to the planet. Or tsunami? When their god wont make a single sign of its existence. When generations die and crops will fade. They will stumble on their knees to NWO. And there wont be any religious masquerade after all. Silly faith seekers...

Knives
I suspect most pewps who walk on their knees are stumbing ... snort.
Thanks for the edit about knives.
Oh I get it, you were mocking the pewps.