Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(11-06-2015 09:13 PM)undulationer Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Knives
I suspect most pewps who walk on their knees are stumbing ... snort.
Thanks for the edit about knives.
Oh I get it, you were mocking the pewps.

TTA is nothing if not about derailing threads. Weeping
I heard pewps were on their knees for a number of reasons.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 12:27 AM
I prefer my crazy with a side of humor, but whatever.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
11-07-2015, 05:50 AM
Rainbow RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(22-03-2015 11:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  This is the thread where I will argue that Atheism is a religion and atheists are religious.

I will lay down why I think this later tonight. But for now, here is the thread.

Atheist have no belief in the existence of any God, period. This is not a belief, anymore than a-stamp collecting, or a-coin collecting, is a belief in not collecting stamps or coins. To me this is a choice, not a-stamp collectingism, or a-coin collectingism. The reason why theist need the ism in atheist, is to make atheism a belief and therefore it must be faith based. This is totally dishonest, since belief and faith are not a requirement to not collect stamps, coins, or not believe that a God exists. It only requires a choice. Shell Heart
[+] 2 users Like ShellShilo's post
11-07-2015, 08:32 AM
Well, I for one refuse to believe in collecting stamps or coins.

Something like that ... it's gonna have an effect... it's gonna take up space. Where you gonna put all that shit?

Not in My house, motherfucker! Angry

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-07-2015, 09:10 AM
(11-07-2015 08:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, I for one refuse to believe in collecting stamps or coins.

Something like that ... it's gonna have an effect... it's gonna take up space. Where you gonna put all that shit?

Not in My house, motherfucker! Angry

Drinking Beverage

So. You are religious about neatness. I knew it. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Rainbow RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
I'm not sure if you're some, masochistic, attention seeking, rationally dismissive, self-deluded sophist, that will always hides behind the insane rhetoric of unknowability. If you can prove that the Easter Bunny does, or does not exist, by using only your six(6) senses (proprioception, for the head-palmers), please do so. Also, I am not interested in the use of quote-mining (especially in the Bible), appeals to Authorities, controversial facts, logical and linguistic gymnastics, or simply just asserting it.

If anyone, like you, claim to have special knowledge from a realm outside of our senses, and receive information from that realm, then you should be treated like those who believe they are Napoleon. In either case, anyone can claim that they have the answers, but they must then face the consequences, especially, when their answers can only create more questions.

Finally, I strongly feel that your self-convinced talents, might be more suited to a Theist forum, where they all receive that same special knowledge, from that same special realm. Thanks for listening. Shell Heart
[+] 3 users Like ShellShilo's post