Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
Sex is as close as I get to being religious. I do seem to call out for god when I'm being "taken to church." Angel ...body being a temple and all that Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-03-2015, 02:22 AM
(23-03-2015 02:13 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sex is as close as I get to being religious. I do seem to call out for god when I'm being "taken to church." Angel ...body being a temple and all that Rolleyes

Hah Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-03-2015, 02:33 AM
One for the OP, all y'all arguing with him. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-03-2015, 03:25 AM
Atheism is the assertion that there isnt anything supernatural...and if there was ...humans being part of the natural order couldnt comprehend it anyway....and apparently the feeling that its ok to be a complete dick to anyone the atheist talks to...but that last part isnt completely settled....thats probably just the atheists here.
[+] 1 user Likes soul's post
23-03-2015, 03:31 AM
(23-03-2015 03:25 AM)soul Wrote:  Atheism is the assertion that there isnt anything supernatural...and if there was ...humans being part of the natural order couldnt comprehend it anyway....and apparently the feeling that its ok to be a complete dick to anyone the atheist talks to...but that last part isnt completely settled....thats probably just the atheists here.

Butthurt or sour grapes? Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Atheism however is a very minor subset of how humans actually think about things....it is so minor in fact that most atheists dont act like atheists. They choose to reject or accept certain aspects of theism depending on how it benefits them personally
23-03-2015, 03:36 AM
(23-03-2015 03:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 03:25 AM)soul Wrote:  Atheism is the assertion that there isnt anything supernatural...and if there was ...humans being part of the natural order couldnt comprehend it anyway....and apparently the feeling that its ok to be a complete dick to anyone the atheist talks to...but that last part isnt completely settled....thats probably just the atheists here.

Butthurt or sour grapes? Consider

Def butthurt.
My butt would hurt if my head were stuck that far up it.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
23-03-2015, 03:36 AM
Oh and the word religion simply means "to bind to...or adhere to"...football...hello kitty...starwars...all could be religions...so ya so can atheism...religions can exist in a materialist world without contradiction.
23-03-2015, 03:38 AM
(23-03-2015 03:31 AM)soul Wrote:  Atheism however is a very minor subset of how humans actually think about things....it is so minor in fact that most atheists dont act like atheists. They choose to reject or accept certain aspects of theism depending on how it benefits them personally

[Image: 601186318b3685221c7e3df42eb1b301a28047ca...2da2e2.jpg]

If not, then take your theism and cram it up your ass. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-03-2015, 03:38 AM
And so far the level of responses here seem to be proving the last part of my first post.
[+] 1 user Likes soul's post