Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Atheists are religious, Atheism is a religion
(23-03-2015 03:36 AM)soul Wrote:  Oh and the word religion simply means "to bind to...or adhere to"...football...hello kitty...starwars...all could be religions...so ya so can atheism...religions can exist in a materialist world without contradiction.

[Image: 5129607997_6fb814ef1b_o.jpg]

Fuck, I guess one ignorant jackass just wasn't enough for this thread?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 03:41 AM
(23-03-2015 03:36 AM)soul Wrote:  Oh and the word religion simply means is derived from the Latin for "to bind to...or adhere to"...football...hello kitty...starwars...all could be religions...so ya so can atheism...religions can exist in a materialist world without contradiction.

What's with you jokers and thinking you can just substitute your own definitions for things? Playing word games doesn't prove anything about your allegedly all-powerful deity.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2015, 03:42 AM
The evidence is that the largest majority of all known societys of humans since the begining of recorded history make some kind of appeal to a supernatural concept...realm...deitym Simple undenialable fact.
23-03-2015, 03:44 AM
(23-03-2015 03:38 AM)soul Wrote:  And so far the level of responses here seem to be proving the last part of my first post.

Alas, we cannot hope to match your... remarkable... intellect.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2015, 03:45 AM
So far not one of you can make a response without an insult. Thats very telling how weak you really are.
[+] 1 user Likes soul's post
(23-03-2015 03:38 AM)soul Wrote:  And so far the level of responses here seem to be proving the last part of my first post.

[Image: 44b.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post

When you post something not worthy of total and utter derision for it's complete inanity, then you'll get a more substantial response. Until then, I will continue to reply to willful ignorance with the contempt and disdain it deserves.

You want kumbaya and an inoffensive circle jerk that won't question your unsubstantiated bullshit? Then this is not the forum for you.

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 03:47 AM
(23-03-2015 03:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

[Image: 44b.jpg]

[Image: gio81n1297067971364_display.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2015, 03:47 AM
(23-03-2015 03:42 AM)soul Wrote:  The evidence is that the largest majority of all known societys of humans since the begining of recorded history make some kind of appeal to a supernatural concept...realm...deitym Simple undenialable fact.

Ah yeah, the old ad populum fallacy... Disease is caused by demons you know. Since every human society since time began has thought that. So tell me. When you get sick do you go to the doctor or the *witchdoctor*?

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2015, 03:48 AM
(23-03-2015 03:45 AM)soul Wrote:  So far not one of you can make a response without an insult. Thats very telling how weak you really are.

Nope, it is however quite telling of your own mental ineptitude if you seriously think that vitriol somehow magics away facts, evidence, or being correct.

Being an asshole doesn't make me wrong, but thinking it does however makes you an idiot.

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post