Atheists conversion in prison

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Atheists conversion in prison
(15-09-2015 12:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 05:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was hoping Rocketsurgeon would add to this discussion.

Oooooh Rocketsurgeon! Hello?

He's over at atheistforums now Sad

http://atheistforums.org/ Hadda go over and wave in his general direction. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(04-09-2015 01:52 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  THANK YOU for sharing that. It underscores the point I've made on other threads that a person may profess to follow Jesus yet not actually follow Jesus.

Good thing there's one True interpretation of the Bible so all the True Christians can know how to "follow" Jesus. Otherwise, madness would ensue, and we'd have over a thousand sects, each claiming to be the one true sect! Wouldn't that be crazy? It'd almost make it hard to take any of them seriously.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-09-2015, 07:16 AM
(16-09-2015 06:09 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 01:52 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  THANK YOU for sharing that. It underscores the point I've made on other threads that a person may profess to follow Jesus yet not actually follow Jesus.

Good thing there's one True interpretation of the Bible so all the True Christians can know how to "follow" Jesus. Otherwise, madness would ensue, and we'd have over a thousand sects, each claiming to be the one true sect! Wouldn't that be crazy? It'd almost make it hard to take any of them seriously.

Even better, that one true interpretation is easily known to all who read it, with no possible genuine misinterpretation possible!
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
16-09-2015, 09:01 AM
(16-09-2015 07:16 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Even better, that one true interpretation is easily known to all who read it, with no possible genuine misinterpretation possible!

That's what the Holy Spirit does, as Alla tells us. The person who's a member of a very small sect that many non-Momons don't even consider Christian.

I love how different people have different, contradictory, mutually exclusive "undeniable" revelations from the same entity.
16-09-2015, 10:54 AM
God just likes to fuck with us.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
16-09-2015, 10:58 AM
(16-09-2015 06:09 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Robby, there are 14,000 Protestant and non-denom sects, all of which, each one examining the scriptures to prepare statements of faith, are convinced the Bible teaches salvation by faith, Jesus as divine, etc.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user