Atheists do not have a clue!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Atheists do not have a clue!
(26-06-2013 08:25 PM)theword Wrote:  There actually is a logical answer, but since none of you are about logic or reason, it is no mystery why none of you morons have a clue.

What would you know about logic and reason? If you were capable of such thought processes, you would come to the same conclusion as atheists. Yes, moron, atheism is a conclusion, not a belief system.

Go away, troll; you are boring. You have nothing of worth to contribute. You merely spout some petty bullshit, then have no substance to substantiate it.

Bugger off.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
26-06-2013, 08:46 PM
(26-06-2013 08:25 PM)theword Wrote:  There actually is a logical answer, but since none of you are about logic or reason, it is no mystery why none of you morons have a clue.

I'm still waiting for the logical question

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
26-06-2013, 09:31 PM
(26-06-2013 07:47 PM)theword Wrote:  Why do atheists take everything out of context and think if Christians pray for something it is God's obligation to oblige?

I assume you mean SOME atheists, because not all atheists do this.

And as one of many, many possible answers? It's part of the Christian belief system. Not ALL Christians believe it, but a great many do and act and preach accordingly. So when addressing THOSE Christians, it's hardly out of context.

It's also one of the weakest links in the belief system, because it's testable. That means one can try it or watch others try it and actually get verifiable evidence of whether it's true or not. Other parts, the parts where one needs abstract consistencies or handwaving arguments, those any silver-tongued individual can twist into knots that no boy scout would ever touched and tie any lot of malarkey together to prove any whatsit. (Actually, wait, boy scouts aren't that pure.... um. What virtuous class of individuals does knots again?) But actually examine a predictive claim, with verifiable outcomes, and the truth has a great deal more trouble hiding.

Put forward ANY claim with a predictive, verifiable outcome, and a horde of open-minded and curious individuals (or, at least, individuals with a shred of integrity about double-checking themselves) will descend upon it and see how it plays out. If you don't like this, by all means, stick with claims that don't actually say anything at all.

Or, you know, forgo claims entirely and just spew bile. That's a popular choice too.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
26-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Atheists don't have a clue about what? Huh

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-06-2013, 09:43 PM
NEXT! ->

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Atheists do not have a clue!
This coming from the dude who can't figure out how the sea shells walked up the mountain.
Ok.
Weeping

Actually this is the son of "he who must not be named".
He's just as angry, and hates atheists because deep down, he is one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-06-2013, 10:24 PM
[Image: Trolls.png]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
26-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I love potatoes.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
26-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey TheWord, you've made enough threads about how stupid atheists are now and I consider it spam. Unless your OP has some reasonable difference from the subject matter of an existing, recent thread of yours, please in future just tack a post like your OP on the end of one of your other threads.
[+] 9 users Like morondog's post
26-06-2013, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 12:32 AM by kim.)
Have a clue ... Consider ... about what? This thread title makes some generalized assertion that "atheists do not have a clue." then, you again state, "it is no mystery why none of you morons have a clue."

Clue to ... a god for which there is no evidence? Is that the direction you are going? Since you seem to have these clues... to this mysterious something that all atheists do not seem to have.

I mean, the only thing I can think that most atheists might have in common (more or less) is that there's just not enough evidence for a god, therefore we have no faith that there is one.

You really haven't explained yourself very well. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein