Atheists do not have a clue!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Atheists do not have a clue!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-07-2013, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 08:32 AM by MikeTheInfidel.)
(26-06-2013 07:47 PM)theword Wrote:  Why do atheists take everything out of context and think if Christians pray for something it is God's obligation to oblige?

Jesus did say it was, of course.
John 14:13-14 Wrote:Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
Matthew 18:19-20 Wrote:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Notice that the Matthew one has no conditions at all. All you have to do is get two believers to agree about something. Why does this never work? Hmmmm...
22-07-2013, 08:45 AM
(22-07-2013 08:26 AM)MikeTheInfidel Wrote:  Why does this never work? Hmmmm...

- it did work, you just weren't patient enough.
- it did work, just not as you expected.
- God will answer in his own time.
- God doesn't want that for you because he knows you're better off this way.

Pick an excuse... there's one for every prayer...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Aaaah! Undead! Undead! Some foul thread necromancer has brought the deceased debates of yore back to life! Quick, everyone, grab your holy symbols and-

.....craaaaaaaaaaaaap.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post