Atheists for Bernie Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Atheists for Bernie Sanders
(07-08-2015 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 02:15 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Feeding trolls isn't smart but maybe you will say something funny. I say funny cause there is no hope for you saying something sensible.

How atheists=marxists? I know that in your delusion it is so, but it would be nice if you would put something that is resembling argument for this.

Who believe in utopia? Atheists? Prove it?
Most of the atheists in this thread support Marxist. It makes them Marxists.
Marx and Sanders believe in Utopia.
I wonder if most of American people will vote for Marxist. We will see.

Where do you get this horseshit? I'm an atheist and not a Marxist. I doubt there are many Marxists here; maybe none.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 03:46 PM
(07-08-2015 03:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Most of the atheists in this thread support Marxist. It makes them Marxists.

Where do you get this horseshit? I'm an atheist and not a Marxist. I doubt there are many Marxists here; maybe none.

Whatever happened to Hu, he was one of like 3 communists we had.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-08-2015, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 04:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-08-2015 02:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sanders is Marxist.
Atheists = Marxists.
They believe in Utopia.

(07-08-2015 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Most of the atheists in this thread support Marxist. It makes them Marxists.

What are you like 6 yo. I knew how to make better arguments than these in third grade. ... oops, I forgot that you already admitted you don't reason so good.

A Christian who doesn't believe in Utopia. How interesting. So there's no heaven only hell. I think I can buy into that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-08-2015, 04:11 PM
I started to read the previous pages of this thread until I came across this final page (I always go to a thread's end first), and saw "Sanders = Marxist". Not a chance, now. I'd hurt my forehead and hand. Facepalm

That's almost as dumb as the following atheists = marxists comment.

America's super-wealthy are ripping off the entire planet, in particularly this nation, in the largest transfer of wealth (engineered 35 years ago and refined over that time) in the history of mankind, and the news outlets (all of them) are controlled by the 6 of the largest corporate interests on the planet. What a shock, anyone who talks about stopping this global robbery is labeled a communist.

Anyone who repeats this drivel should do two things. 1) Read Das Kapital and stop comparing things to Marx/Engel's ideas that are completely unrelated, and 2) read more books instead of watching the cable news networks.

Good grief.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
07-08-2015, 04:24 PM
(07-08-2015 04:11 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I started to read the previous pages of this thread until I came across this final page (I always go to a thread's end first), and saw "Sanders = Marxist". Not a chance, now. I'd hurt my forehead and hand. Facepalm

That's almost as dumb as the following atheists = marxists comment.

America's super-wealthy are ripping off the entire planet, in particularly this nation, in the largest transfer of wealth (engineered 35 years ago and refined over that time) in the history of mankind, and the news outlets (all of them) are controlled by the 6 of the largest corporate interests on the planet. What a shock, anyone who talks about stopping this global robbery is labeled a communist.

Anyone who repeats this drivel should do two things. 1) Read Das Kapital and stop comparing things to Marx/Engel's ideas that are completely unrelated, and 2) read more books instead of watching the cable news networks.

Good grief.

Most of us are just ignoring Alla (for the best we use words too big for that idiot to understand) the rest of the thread has actually been relatively engaging.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-08-2015, 04:36 PM
(07-08-2015 03:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 03:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Where do you get this horseshit? I'm an atheist and not a Marxist. I doubt there are many Marxists here; maybe none.

Whatever happened to Hu, he was one of like 3 communists we had.

I like Hu. I hope they didn't execute him with an antiaircraft gun. ... wait Consider

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Well, since starting this thread my original statements have become true. Before I guess it was only relating to Vermont. Now Sanders is within the margin of error of tying in Washington, Ohio, Vermont, and New Hampshire. Not far behind in Oregon and a few other places. Pretty much every other candidate besides Ben Carson has been declining in the polls while Sanders has risen from around 15-20% one month ago to 30-35% now.

Are some still out of it enough to say Sanders doesn't stand a chance?
07-08-2015, 10:35 PM
(07-08-2015 10:19 PM)Flutterbee Wrote:  Are some still out of it enough to say Sanders doesn't stand a chance?

Trump vs. Sanders. I'd pay to see that.

08-08-2015, 03:30 AM
(07-08-2015 10:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:19 PM)Flutterbee Wrote:  Are some still out of it enough to say Sanders doesn't stand a chance?

Trump vs. Sanders. I'd pay to see that.

I've seen way more of Trump than I would care to see for the rest of my life, and I go out of my way to avoid any media on him. Total douchebag.
[+] 3 users Like Flutterbee's post
08-08-2015, 02:18 PM
This is a really cool website that shows how people are lining up with Bernie accross most of the USA. Make sure to take the test to see where you really land. As expected I line up most with Bernie Sanders. According to this map Bernie Sanders should dominate all of the USA. Even the red states.
http://www.isidewith.com/map/eNY~/2016-p...clinton#z4