Atheists for Bernie Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 03:09 PM by cactus.)
RE: Atheists for Bernie Sanders
That's interesting, but it only shows the results of people who care enough about politics (or spend enough time reading about politics online) to take that quiz. If people actually voted for the person who they agree with on the most issues, then yeah, Sanders would win by a landslide. The majority of voters don't care, and will just pick the person with an R or D next to their name (bonus points if it's a name they've heard before, like "Bush" or "Clinton.")

I wonder how many people will see the name "Sanders" on their ballot, immediately think of fried chicken, and then laugh it off and vote for Bush or Clinton. KFC might see an increase in sales after the 2016 election Consider

The results look much different when you look at the most recent 1000k votes, where it shows Clinton 66%, Sanders 34%. I wonder if that's due to the recent Republican debate, which may have caused a influx of democrats coming to that site who don't spend as much of their time thinking about politics?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 03:10 PM
(08-08-2015 02:46 PM)cactus Wrote:  That's interesting, but it only shows the results of people who care enough about politics (or spend enough time reading about politics online) to take that quiz. If people actually voted for the person who they agree with on the most issues, then yeah, Sanders would win by a landslide. The majority of voters don't care, and will just pick the person with an R or D next to their name (bonus points if it's a name they've heard before, like "Bush" or "Clinton.")

I wonder how many people will see the name "Sanders" on their ballot, immediately think of fried chicken, and then laugh it off and vote for Bush or Clinton. KFC might see an increase in sales after the 2016 election Consider

The results look much different when you look at the most recent 1000k votes, where it shows Clinton 66%, Sanders 34%. I wonder if that's due to the recent Republican debate, which may have caused a influx of democrats coming to that site who don't send as much of their time thinking about politics?

That is why winning the primaries are so important. Sanders will be the one with the D next to his name and Hilary won't be on there. Also Jeb Bush isn't all that likely to win for the Republican side. Either way Sanders is currently the most likely to win but the primary is the most important thing.
08-08-2015, 06:58 PM
(07-08-2015 10:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:19 PM)Flutterbee Wrote:  Are some still out of it enough to say Sanders doesn't stand a chance?

Trump vs. Sanders. I'd pay to see that.
Fiorina vs Hillary. I would pay to see that.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
09-08-2015, 01:04 PM
(08-08-2015 06:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Trump vs. Sanders. I'd pay to see that.
Fiorina vs Hillary. I would pay to see that.

Because she did such a good job running Hewlett-Packard into the ground?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-08-2015, 10:32 PM
(09-08-2015 01:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  Fiorina vs Hillary. I would pay to see that.

Because she did such a good job running Hewlett-Packard into the ground?
No, because Hillary did such a good job in Russia. Hillary and her stupid reset button.
I wonder where her server is?
What is Hillary's best achievement?

12-08-2015, 09:58 AM
For the first time, Bernie polls ahead of Clinton in New Hampshire 44 to 37%:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/politics/p...index.html
14-08-2015, 05:24 PM
(12-08-2015 09:58 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  For the first time, Bernie polls ahead of Clinton in New Hampshire 44 to 37%:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/politics/p...index.html

Yes, he is doing very well. I don't think Hillary will be nominee

24-08-2015, 01:25 AM
He's ahead in Vermont as well. I'm pretty sure that if a new poll were done in Washington and Oregon he would be ahead in both states. Both were close the last time one was done and that was before he made his tour through those two states.
24-08-2015, 04:24 AM
(07-08-2015 03:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Where do you get this horseshit? I'm an atheist and not a Marxist. I doubt there are many Marxists here; maybe none.

What about Res Publica? Consider

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Evangelicals for Bernie Cool
https://clyp.it/eusxalwe
So Bernie is basically John the Baptist... and he's a "wild-haired Jew." Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?