Atheists hate God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 05:46 AM
RE: Atheists hate God
If god is not real, then atheists don't deny him (because he is not real) and thus don't hate him.

Your argument is childish.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
24-12-2012, 06:08 AM
(24-12-2012 05:38 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  I God is real, then atheists do hate God by a hostile and irrational denial.
What about the You God? I, myself, would much rather worship a He God.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
24-12-2012, 06:10 AM
(24-12-2012 06:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 05:38 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  I God is real, then atheists do hate God by a hostile and irrational denial.
What about the You God? I, myself, would much rather worship a He God.
Surely a She God would fuck things up much less. Consider

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-12-2012, 06:17 AM
(24-12-2012 06:10 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  What about the You God? I, myself, would much rather worship a He God.
Surely a She God would fuck things up much less. Consider
Yeah, but it won't be as much fun for the I goddess that is me. Because I exist, therefore I'm a goddess, right?

24-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Atheists hate God
(24-12-2012 06:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:10 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Surely a She God would fuck things up much less. Consider
Yeah, but it won't be as much fun for the I goddess that is me. Because I exist, therefore I'm a goddess, right?

According to the OP we shall all now hate thee, oh great vulgar Bulgar Goddess.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-12-2012, 06:33 AM
(24-12-2012 06:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  According to the OP we shall all now hate thee, oh great vulgar Bulgar Goddess.
Just now? Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-12-2012, 06:35 AM
(23-12-2012 10:04 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 06:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong-o. Can't hate what's not there. Try harder.
Pantheist define God as Existence. Existence is there.
Pantheism? Really?

Pantheists are the most pathetic wannabe religious idiots I can imagine. At least the religions that have a god, or gods, took the time to invent something interesting and build a religion around it.

Pantheists just say "Gosh, the universe is really cool. And big. And it exists. It's so big and cool and existy that I can't really understand it. So let's call it something else. How about we call it God?" Never mind that we have other words that already work. Words like "existence" or "universe", for example. Never mind that the word "god" is already used to describe something else entirely. Nope, you pathetic pantheists have to rename what you have by taking the word that other religions use and re-purposing it to suit your own ends.

For no reason. None. What, do you go to the Church of Pantheism? How about the Church of Existence? Will you be saved by your non-god existence-God? Will it give you an afterlife? Does your universe/existence/god answer prayers? no, no, no, no, and no.

So what's the damn point of it?

Are you just feeling left out? You want a sky-daddy to make you as mindlessly happy as the true religions make their zealots, but you're just realistic enough to see those religions for the frauds they are. So you aim for somewhere in the middle, no sky-daddy but the same mindless happiness by pretending that universe/existence/god is something other than what it is.

Pantheism. For cryin' out loud, shit or get off the pot.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 10 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
24-12-2012, 10:20 AM
(23-12-2012 12:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 12:01 PM)lmbarre Wrote:  I had thought that I addressed all replies. Which have I not?
Well, I thought my post (#11) was a pretty neutral attempt at explaining why you may perceive a hate for god that isn't really there. Just seems like when you skip a post that contains a genuine attempt at an explanation, you are just looking for argument. Of course, I could be wrong.
Likewise with post #35.

Got ignored too.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
24-12-2012, 10:26 AM
(24-12-2012 10:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 12:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, I thought my post (#11) was a pretty neutral attempt at explaining why you may perceive a hate for god that isn't really there. Just seems like when you skip a post that contains a genuine attempt at an explanation, you are just looking for argument. Of course, I could be wrong.
Likewise with post #35.

Got ignored too.
Yabut, it's no anomaly for someone to ignore you. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-12-2012, 10:51 AM
(24-12-2012 05:38 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 04:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh, you're not wrong. This guy is an obvious troll if he hasn't caught on to what we are all saying.
What is a troll?

What are you all saying?

I God is real, then atheists do hate God by a hostile and irrational denial.
Sir, I your post is senseless by a hostile and irrational denial.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.