Atheists on marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Atheists on marriage
(07-08-2015 10:13 AM)Alla Wrote:  cjlr,
are you Russian?

Why would you even think to ask that? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 10:57 AM
(07-08-2015 07:48 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:42 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Romania has a falling birthrate and shrinking population, and 99% of the population identifies as religious.

And here we have our first guy who missed the disclaimer TWICE. Congrats, you receive the "scrapping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel IQ" award.

I already mentioned that i am not implying any correlation with atheism...
BTW, Does Romania have a problem with Emigration?

Your disclaimer has absolutely to do with what he said, nor does he contradict anything whatsoever in your disclaimer.

Also, in regards to your "scrapping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel IQ award," it certainly doesn't apply to a gifted intellectual such as cjlr, a scientist.

You should take some time to learn and understand who you are speaking to here, as then you will learn that you are among some of the most intelligent people in the world on this forum.

Again, you have no idea how intelligent many of us actually are.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
(07-08-2015 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:13 AM)Alla Wrote:  cjlr,
are you Russian?

Why would you even think to ask that? Consider

Part of the Cjlr user title is in Russian at least according to Google translator. So this could be reason for asking.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-08-2015, 11:19 AM
(07-08-2015 11:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why would you even think to ask that? Consider

Part of the Cjlr user title is in Russian at least according to Google translator. So this could be reason for asking.

There's also Chinese (?) and Greek though.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
07-08-2015, 11:22 AM
(07-08-2015 11:19 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Part of the Cjlr user title is in Russian at least according to Google translator. So this could be reason for asking.

There's also Chinese (?) and Greek though.

I noticed only Russian and Chinese or rather those were languages catched by translator.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-08-2015, 11:33 AM
(07-08-2015 11:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:19 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  There's also Chinese (?) and Greek though.

I noticed only Russian and Chinese or rather those were languages catched by translator.

Maybe it can't deal with Ancient Greek Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
07-08-2015, 11:35 AM
(07-08-2015 11:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I noticed only Russian and Chinese or rather those were languages catched by translator.

That makes two of us. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
07-08-2015, 11:36 AM
(07-08-2015 11:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I noticed only Russian and Chinese or rather those were languages catched by translator.

Maybe. Russian part though is only reason for asking about nationality that I can think of. I doubt that there is something inherently Russian about Cjlr posts Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-08-2015, 11:41 AM
(07-08-2015 10:57 AM)Free Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:48 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  And here we have our first guy who missed the disclaimer TWICE. Congrats, you receive the "scrapping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel IQ" award.

I already mentioned that i am not implying any correlation with atheism...
BTW, Does Romania have a problem with Emigration?

Your disclaimer has absolutely to do with what he said, nor does he contradict anything whatsoever in your disclaimer.

Also, in regards to your "scrapping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel IQ award," it certainly doesn't apply to a gifted intellectual such as cjlr, a scientist.

You should take some time to learn and understand who you are speaking to here, as then you will learn that you are among some of the most intelligent people in the world on this forum.

Again, you have no idea how intelligent many of us actually are.

"We are intelligent!"

I wonder how Tywin Lannister would respond to that.
07-08-2015, 11:45 AM
(07-08-2015 11:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Maybe it can't deal with Ancient Greek Tongue

Maybe. Russian part though is only reason for asking about nationality that I can think of. I doubt that there is something inherently Russian about Cjlr posts Wink

Note that she's Ukrainian, so it would be of interest to her if he were Russian. Just a wee bit of hostility going on between Russians and Ukrainians these days... maybe even worse than atheists and Mormons...