"Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 02:26 PM
"Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective"
"Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective as if their rejection of a deity to be true."

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid461677

This thread really needs some cheese...that's all I'm saying. If you're going to feed a troll feed him cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
08-01-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: "Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective"
Haha! I just read that in the other thread. This guy is actually more of a clown than a troll. Annoying, but amusing. He just can't let it go. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Hey I just met you. And this is crazy! But here's my number. So call me maybe.

---no reason.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Yeah cuz I love it when people who never met me tell me how I think.
Weeping

(BTW I think you may have meant "holier than thou" .. I need to research that. The "thou" just might have originally meant to be Jebus, in which case its "Thou". Surly our *beloved* grammar Nazis can figure that one out. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
More BS from BS!

/yawn

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
08-01-2014, 03:15 PM
(08-01-2014 03:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah cuz I love it when people who never met me tell me how I think.
Weeping

(BTW I think you may have meant "holier than thou" .. I need to research that. The "thou" just might have originally meant to be Jebus, in which case its "Thou". Surly our *beloved* grammar Nazis can figure that one out. Tongue

Lol. His grammar is atrocious, but also amusing. I was just saying I would like to see more cheese in his thread haha. Tongue
08-01-2014, 03:20 PM
(08-01-2014 03:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah cuz I love it when people who never met me tell me how I think.
Weeping

First time round I read it as "woolier than thou" which, when you read his posts, works as well.

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
[+] 6 users Like nooneofconsequence's post
08-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Weeping

Because if english was good enough for Jebus it's good enough for me!

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
08-01-2014, 03:51 PM
(08-01-2014 02:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  "Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective as if their rejection of a deity to be true."

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid461677

This thread really needs some cheese...that's all I'm saying. If you're going to feed a troll feed him cheese.

Well, we are more wholly than their god, since we know that we're a whole being and there's no evidence of a god thus far. One could call that "wholly" Wink

Oh wait.... did they mean holier? Ah shit. So hard to keep up with people who lack grammatically correct sentences. Evidence of the stupidity in their arguments? I mean, if they don't even understand the words they are using and what not... Laughat

I always feel more "wholly" after a nice breakfast with bacon and eggs. I lack substance if I don't.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
08-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Re: "Atheists...take this wholly than thou bullshit perspective"
But if you give a mouse a cookie... It won't have room the cheese. I believe that's how the saying goes

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post