Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-09-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(27-09-2015 05:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 05:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Situational awareness is, by far, the most important aspect of protecting yourself. You could be Bruce Lee and walking around with a grenade launcher. If someone catches you completely unaware and off guard, they win.

also look intimidating. i do it. i have benn discribed as "the nigga that makes people close their doors when the see me."

The best way to not be selected as a victim is to look like a predator yourself Smile

When I was workin in corrections, more than one inmate told me when they looked into my eyes, they could tell something human was missing. I wish I could say it was an act, but either way it seems to work.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-09-2015, 07:21 PM
(27-09-2015 05:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I went to yoga class and fell asleep in one of the poses. Hobo

oh reeeeeeally Angel

Which pose?

[Image: zyfudi.jpg]

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-09-2015, 07:35 PM
(27-09-2015 07:21 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 05:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I went to yoga class and fell asleep in one of the poses. Hobo

oh reeeeeeally Angel

Which pose?

[Image: zyfudi.jpg]

Big Grin

Laugh out load No seated forward bend (aka Paschimattanasana) Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-09-2015, 06:59 PM
(27-09-2015 05:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  also look intimidating. i do it. i have benn discribed as "the nigga that makes people close their doors when the see me."
[Image: Nigga-Please-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon-GIF...beajny.gif]
28-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Looooong yoga class tonight. It felt so good. Sooooo needed it after this week. Wink Will sleep good tonight Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
29-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Went for a long run tonight, went pretty good. Would have gone farther, but my iphone kept stopping the songs, and I had to keep pausing to figure out what was wrong.
Weeping

[Image: ea9071ed15ee010e750a6a3fa61e7a90.jpg]

nutrition humor Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
29-09-2015, 06:58 PM
One of those nights where I'm just restless for reasons I can't explain. Kids are both asleep. I'll give it about a half hour to confirm they're gonna stay that way then go for a nice nighttime run in the woods nearby. Hopefully it'll still be raining.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
29-09-2015, 07:03 PM
(29-09-2015 06:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  One of those nights where I'm just restless for reasons I can't explain. Kids are both asleep. I'll give it about a half hour to confirm they're gonna stay that way then go for a nice nighttime run in the woods nearby. Hopefully it'll still be raining.

Run in the woods at night? Unsure Beeee careful and have fun.

Be true to yourself. Heart
29-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Had great 90 minute yin yoga class today. We stayed in dragon pose for 5 minutes on each leg and then into half splits. I feel like a wet noodle now Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Leaving TTA for a bit to sort out some personal stuff with my rship/moving on with my life. Love you guys! Talk soon Heart