Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-11-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(10-11-2014 09:09 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 09:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  Get in car; go here or here.

I knew I could count on you Chas!

We're looking at a house that is 100 yards away from the gym! I'm doomed, even I can't come up with good enough excuses if we buy it.Weeping

If you do buy it...we will never leave you alone.

Buwahhhaaaaaaaaaaa!! Laugh out load

Semi serious

Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
11-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Going to shoot for an 8 miler after work...
May the running gods bless me. Bowing

[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
11-11-2014, 12:31 PM
I got up and down out of bed 4 times last night to warm bottles and change diapers. My eyelids and sleepy walk are steller looking now.

*flex*
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-11-2014, 01:31 PM
(11-11-2014 12:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got up and down out of bed 4 times last night to warm bottles and change diapers. My eyelids and sleepy walk are steller looking now.

*flex*

There's no better reason to exercise than that right there. Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
11-11-2014, 01:48 PM
(11-11-2014 01:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got up and down out of bed 4 times last night to warm bottles and change diapers. My eyelids and sleepy walk are steller looking now.

*flex*

There's no better reason to exercise than that right there. Smile

So true, especially when your coach is very demanding. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-11-2014, 02:37 PM
(10-11-2014 08:34 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  This infernal thread is making me feel guilty for not going to the gym...I am now considering going. Quick! Someone get me some donuts and coffee before I do something rash. Smile

Every time you have that thought, drop and give me 50. Problem solved Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-11-2014, 03:49 PM
(11-11-2014 01:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 01:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  There's no better reason to exercise than that right there. Smile

So true, especially when your coach is very demanding. Tongue

Yep, that little coach will keep you hopping for years to come. Yes

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
13-11-2014, 06:33 PM

*flex*
awww! I have been thinking about you, hoping you are all doing well. Heart

Tonight, I had a most stellar run! Went a little over 5 miles, a pretty steady pace the entire time, and towards the end, did some speed work. Pretty happy with it tonight. Can't believe it gets dark so early. I need to buy some bright running tee's or something, as I don't always run on the sidewalk and don't want to get run over. Unsure (I often wear a black cami or tank and black yoga pants, so might need to change it up since it's getting dark so early now)

Hope everyone has found some time to workout this week. Here's to health. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
13-11-2014, 06:38 PM
(13-11-2014 06:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  

*flex*
awww! I have been thinking about you, hoping you are all doing well. Heart

Tonight, I had a most stellar run! Went a little over 5 miles, a pretty steady pace the entire time, and towards the end, did some speed work. Pretty happy with it tonight. Can't believe it gets dark so early. I need to buy some bright running tee's or something, as I don't always run on the sidewalk and don't want to get run over. Unsure (I often wear a black cami or tank and black yoga pants, so might need to change it up since it's getting dark so early now)

Hope everyone has found some time to workout this week. Here's to health. Thumbsup

I had my knee therapy today, so I did the elliptical for 15 mins at level 15 speed 75ish RPMs, did 14 sets of squats, 5 sets of lunges, 5 sets of 50 rep leg extensions, and having finished my leg "therapy" and now all warmed up, I changed shirts and put on the battle gear Laugh out load and went into the main gym and did 8 sets of seated military presses from 135lb to 225lb, then did 8 sets of seated cable rows with 200 lbs, then did 8 sets of lat pulldowns from 120 - 220 lbs, then did 6 sets of dumbell curls with 40s, and 4 sets of hammer curls with 35s -45s...and right about there I stopped sweating and start getting light headed....all stop Weeping shake and shower time...now I sit here after eatign half a lasagna and I can barely form a thought Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-11-2014, 06:42 PM
(13-11-2014 06:38 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 06:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  awww! I have been thinking about you, hoping you are all doing well. Heart

I had my knee therapy today, so I did the elliptical for 15 mins at level 15 speed 75ish RPMs, did 14 sets of squats, 5 sets of lunges, 5 sets of 50 rep leg extensions, and having finished my leg "therapy" and now all warmed up, I changed shirts and put on the battle gear Laugh out load and went into the main gym and did 8 sets of seated military presses from 135lb to 225lb, then did 8 sets of seated cable rows with 200 lbs, then did 8 sets of lat pulldowns from 120 - 220 lbs, then did 6 sets of dumbell curls with 40s, and 4 sets of hammer curls with 35s -45s...and right about there I stopped sweating and start getting light headed....all stop Weeping shake and shower time...now I sit here after eatign half a lasagna and I can barely form a thought Laugh out load

14 sets of squatssss??? Bowing I do squats, but not 14 sets!!
What an AMAZING work out you had. Seriously, FANTASTIC WORK!!

You deserve a banana dance. Wink Banana_zorro

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post