Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-10-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(05-10-2015 09:07 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 07:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wait a minute! Back the truck up... tell all. Wink

I'm just reading these back posts. Big Grin

Well, if I told you what led me back to Christianity (not just faith Gasp ) you wouldn't believe me. But, I'm happy ...so... Yes

Then I'm happy. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 11:13 PM
(05-10-2015 09:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 06:12 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I had a two year stretch where I was commuting about 2.5 - 3 hours per day. Combine that with a sedentary desk job, and I lost a lot of flexibility. No

I should probably make a habit of daily mobility work too, so I can get that back.
You could become a Yoga instructor. Big Grin

and eat yoghurt, and live in a yurt.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-10-2015, 11:29 PM
(05-10-2015 11:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 09:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You could become a Yoga instructor. Big Grin

and eat yoghurt, and live in a yurt.

I could live in a yurt. I don't like yogurt though. But I could do yams Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-10-2015, 11:35 PM
(05-10-2015 11:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 11:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  and eat yoghurt, and live in a yurt.

I could live in a yurt. I don't like yogurt though. But I could do yams Big Grin

Blasphemy! Anyway I'm afraid it's a job requirement. Yoga-Yoghurt-Yurt. Yoga-Yam-Yurt... Hmm... I suppose it could work. It's not as pleasingly fermented though Consider

The yurt is required to be yellow, decorated with yiddish graffiti.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-10-2015, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 11:49 PM by jennybee.)
(05-10-2015 11:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 11:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I could live in a yurt. I don't like yogurt though. But I could do yams Big Grin

Blasphemy! Anyway I'm afraid it's a job requirement. Yoga-Yoghurt-Yurt. Yoga-Yam-Yurt... Hmm... I suppose it could work. It's not as pleasingly fermented though Consider

The yurt is required to be yellow, decorated with yiddish graffiti.

Yabut I also need a yacht. And the yurt should have a yard. We could raise yorkshire terriers. And we could yodel with yakherder Big Grin
06-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I always find myself getting hungrier when the temps start to cool down. Does anyone else get that way? At 3pm today I wanted dinner. That was after two falafel wraps at lunch. Hobo Just made a HUGE plate of pasta.
06-10-2015, 07:21 PM
(06-10-2015 06:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I always find myself getting hungrier when the temps start to cool down. Does anyone else get that way? At 3pm today I wanted dinner. That was after two falafel wraps at lunch. Hobo Just made a HUGE plate of pasta.

Yep, me too. I made a box of spaghetti last night...and ate the whole thing. Of course, washing it down with a bottle of Cabernet only made it easier. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
(06-10-2015 07:21 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I always find myself getting hungrier when the temps start to cool down. Does anyone else get that way? At 3pm today I wanted dinner. That was after two falafel wraps at lunch. Hobo Just made a HUGE plate of pasta.

Yep, me too. I made a box of spaghetti last night...and ate the whole thing. Of course, washing it down with a bottle of Cabernet only made it easier. Smile

Good, I don't feel so bad then. Now I want vegan ice cream...And strawberries with melted chocolate Big Grin
06-10-2015, 07:44 PM
I just started doing yoga at home, and I love it! I got several different types, and I wish that I would have tried it a long time ago.

My most favorite type of exercise though is walking my two pitbulls. We get the benefit of movement and fresh air, and I feel like a better dog mom. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes HumanistBabe's post
06-10-2015, 08:01 PM
(06-10-2015 07:44 PM)HumanistBabe Wrote:  I just started doing yoga at home, and I love it! I got several different types, and I wish that I would have tried it a long time ago.

My most favorite type of exercise though is walking my two pitbulls. We get the benefit of movement and fresh air, and I feel like a better dog mom. Smile

I like taking my dogs for walks too--definitely agree, I feel like a much better dog mom!

I'm happy to see another person who likes yoga on the forum Wink Very cool Thumbsup