CONGRATS HOBBITGIRL!!! Clap

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
11-10-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(11-10-2015 02:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 02:30 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  It could... I've heard that the best excerise so get six pack abs is pushing one's self away from the dinner table. Big Grin

I had strawberries and yogurt. And about 12 cancer pills and pain meds. Unsure if that was a healthy dinner. But I am off my tree. Big Grin

And I am full. I feel a bit loony though. But who cares?

Whether you realize it or not, you are inspiring. You have a positive attitude, no one would ever know what you are going through. I'm humbled. hugs. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
11-10-2015, 08:33 PM
(11-10-2015 07:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fighting is the only thing that makes me happy. I feel relaxed hitting and getting hit.

I like the mentality that comes with it. The drive that comes with knowing a mistake has immediate and real consequences, and not just perceived consequences like most things Tongue

'Murican Canadian
11-10-2015, 09:29 PM
(11-10-2015 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 07:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fighting is the only thing that makes me happy. I feel relaxed hitting and getting hit.

I like the mentality that comes with it. The drive that comes with knowing a mistake has immediate and real consequences, and not just perceived consequences like most things Tongue

I told my friends fighting is cooler than sex.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-10-2015, 09:37 PM
(11-10-2015 09:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I like the mentality that comes with it. The drive that comes with knowing a mistake has immediate and real consequences, and not just perceived consequences like most things Tongue

I told my friends fighting is cooler than sex.

I had my first Krav Maga class this weekend and it was very cool. Thumbsup I dunno if I would say it's better than sex though. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-10-2015, 09:45 PM
(11-10-2015 09:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 09:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I told my friends fighting is cooler than sex.

I had my first Krav Maga class this weekend and it was very cool. Thumbsup I dunno if I would say it's better than sex though. Tongue

I might agree if my long term memory was good enough to draw an accurate comparison. But it isn't, so fighting and any other form of violent confrontation I can find (and which won't cause me to end up in jail) will have to suffice Evil_monster

'Murican Canadian
11-10-2015, 10:49 PM
(11-10-2015 09:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 09:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I had my first Krav Maga class this weekend and it was very cool. Thumbsup I dunno if I would say it's better than sex though. Tongue

I might agree if my long term memory was good enough to draw an accurate comparison. But it isn't, so fighting and any other form of violent confrontation I can find (and which won't cause me to end up in jail) will have to suffice Evil_monster

You guys are nuts. Zeke my man, have some sex before you say that anything is better than it. Yakherder, I am eredisappoint.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-10-2015, 05:21 AM
(11-10-2015 10:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 09:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I might agree if my long term memory was good enough to draw an accurate comparison. But it isn't, so fighting and any other form of violent confrontation I can find (and which won't cause me to end up in jail) will have to suffice Evil_monster

You guys are nuts. Zeke my man, have some sex before you say that anything is better than it. Yakherder, I am eredisappoint.

I am merely a product of my biology and experiences which were out of my control. In the words of Cypher, don't hate me, I'm just a messenger Tongue

'Murican Canadian
12-10-2015, 06:23 AM
(11-10-2015 10:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 09:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I might agree if my long term memory was good enough to draw an accurate comparison. But it isn't, so fighting and any other form of violent confrontation I can find (and which won't cause me to end up in jail) will have to suffice Evil_monster

You nuts if you think peoples want sex with me.Tongue But that's me i just rather pound in faces than pussy.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-10-2015, 06:47 AM
(12-10-2015 06:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But that's me i just rather pound in faces than pussy.

[Image: 16nothingtosay4.gif]

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post