Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-10-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(11-10-2015 07:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Down 32 pounds. Woot. I has a celebrate.

Clap Banana_zorro

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 08:15 AM
(12-10-2015 06:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But that's me i just rather pound in faces than pussy.
Make sure she gets a chance to breathe.
12-10-2015, 08:38 AM
(12-10-2015 08:15 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 06:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But that's me i just rather pound in faces than pussy.
Make sure she gets a chance to breathe.

lolTongue. nah but ya know what i mean.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Can't you do both? Have a girlfriend who is into martial arts, spar with her, and then have hot sex after? Tongue

After meeting my krav maga instructor, I can't say that fantasy hasn't been on my mind Angel

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 09:01 AM
(12-10-2015 08:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Can't you do both? Have a girlfriend who is into martial arts, spar with her, and then have hot sex after? Tongue

After meeting my krav maga instructor, I can't say that fantasy hasn't been on my mind Angel

Grappling styles tend to work better. Especially if there are throws involved because you'll naturally want to pull the mattress off the bed for..."safety."

Not that I'd know. Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
12-10-2015, 09:08 AM
(12-10-2015 09:01 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 08:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Can't you do both? Have a girlfriend who is into martial arts, spar with her, and then have hot sex after? Tongue

Grappling styles tend to work better. Especially if there are throws involved because you'll naturally want to pull the mattress off the bed for..."safety."

Not that I'd know. Angel

Well, you know, safety first. Thumbsup

*Fans self* Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 09:30 AM

Theoretically, yes. That requires both opportunity and the context to capitalize on said opportunity, and one of the two has always been absent. The course of my life has been based on the pursuit of the second best option simply because that's what's readily available Smile

'Murican Canadian
12-10-2015, 09:41 AM
(12-10-2015 09:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

Theoretically, yes. That requires both opportunity and the context to capitalize on said opportunity, and one of the two has always been absent. The course of my life has been based on the pursuit of the second best option simply because that's what's readily available Smile

What's the second best option?

12-10-2015, 09:48 AM
(12-10-2015 09:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 09:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Theoretically, yes. That requires both opportunity and the context to capitalize on said opportunity, and one of the two has always been absent. The course of my life has been based on the pursuit of the second best option simply because that's what's readily available Smile

What's the second best option?

Violence and masturbation Hobo

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
12-10-2015, 10:17 AM

if only you knew me more, you would understand why both can't work.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube