Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-10-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(12-10-2015 09:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 09:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What's the second best option?

Violence and masturbation Hobo

[Image: tumblr_m66udwrFRV1rt9k4no1_500.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 11:18 AM
i can never handstand.Sad

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-10-2015, 12:33 PM
I learned how to do a handstand from yoga. It helps to use a wall for support in the beginning. If you do a downward dog pose and put the backs of your heels against the wall and climb up the wall with your feet, you can easily get up into a handstand. Of course, you should really use a spotter until you get used to it so you don't hurt yourself.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Ugh tired and sore today. Going to yoga anyway--was going to do hardcore class but now thinking just light class to stretch out my muscles. Also, I'm hungry Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 04:29 PM
(12-10-2015 11:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  i can never handstand.Sad

Here I found a video for you. I don't use the strap or jellies during handstand, you don't really need them.

12-10-2015, 08:04 PM
(12-10-2015 08:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Can't you do both? Have a girlfriend who is into martial arts, spar with her, and then have hot sex after? Tongue

After meeting my krav maga instructor, I can't say that fantasy hasn't been on my mind Angel
I had the same fantasies during my martial arts days. Anne-Marie would always kick my ass. But, damn, she got me worked up in so many ways.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
(12-10-2015 12:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I learned how to do a handstand from yoga. It helps to use a wall for support in the beginning. If you do a downward dog pose and put the backs of your heels against the wall and climb up the wall with your feet, you can easily get up into a handstand. Of course, you should really use a spotter until you get used to it so you don't hurt yourself.

took me a while to learn how to 'walk' into one...like walk facing the wall and walk into a handstand with my butt hitting the wall.

Unsure

i have a friend who does it without the wall, i want to do that too! Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
12-10-2015, 08:25 PM
(12-10-2015 08:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 08:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Can't you do both? Have a girlfriend who is into martial arts, spar with her, and then have hot sex after? Tongue

After meeting my krav maga instructor, I can't say that fantasy hasn't been on my mind Angel
I had the same fantasies during my martial arts days. Anne-Marie would always kick my ass. But, damn, she got me worked up in so many ways.

And it wouldn't have to be martial arts. A gun girl would do Tongue My fantasy goes something like this: I go join the YPG, pretend to convert to Islam, fall for some hot Kurdish YPJ girl in the process as we blow up ISIS together, bring her back to Canada once it's all over with, make a living as a mercenary couple or something, and live happily ever after. A different version of the same fantasy would work in Israel with one of those sexy IDF girls. No I'm not crazy, why do you ask?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-10-2015, 08:41 PM
(12-10-2015 08:25 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 08:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I had the same fantasies during my martial arts days. Anne-Marie would always kick my ass. But, damn, she got me worked up in so many ways.

And it wouldn't have to be martial arts. A gun girl would do Tongue My fantasy goes something like this: I go join the YPG, pretend to convert to Islam, fall for some hot Kurdish YPJ girl in the process as we blow up ISIS together, bring her back to Canada once it's all over with, make a living as a mercenary couple or something, and live happily ever after. A different version of the same fantasy would work in Israel with one of those sexy IDF girls. No I'm not crazy, why do you ask?

That’s pretty good and well-thought out I might add Thumbsup Tongue. Mine would be with my Krav Maga instructor. After class, things would get a little hot and steamy and I’d show him a thing or two about yoga and all the different things you can do with it outside of a yoga class. Blush Then we’d fall madly in love and start our own yoga/krav maga studio in the city and then go off the grid on the weekends. If things don't workout with my Krav Maga instructor, I'm willing to substitute Adam Levine or Jason Statham Hobo Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-10-2015, 10:18 PM
(12-10-2015 08:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If things don't workout with my Krav Maga instructor, I'm willing to substitute Adam Levine or Jason Statham Hobo Big Grin

DID YOU SAY JASON!!??11!?

[Image: mortal-kombat-x-jason-voorhees_1920.0.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post