RE: Atheists who work out
Gina Carano is sooooo hot! Drooling I totally fangirl over her Heart

[Image: Gina-Carano-Stomach-5.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
13-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Did an hour of yoga this morning--worked on hip openers, back bends, and twists with some meditation thrown in. Tonight going to aerial yoga class. So fun! Heart

This is what aerial yoga looks like if you haven't seen it before:

[Image: aerialyoga.jpg]
13-10-2015, 04:55 PM
(13-10-2015 08:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Gina Carano is sooooo hot! Drooling I totally fangirl over her Heart

When I was living in Vegas I trained at the same place where she started out in Muay Thai for a short time, but she never showed up Sad

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-10-2015, 05:04 PM
(13-10-2015 04:55 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 08:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Gina Carano is sooooo hot! Drooling I totally fangirl over her Heart

When I was living in Vegas I trained at the same place where she started out in Muay Thai for a short time, but she never showed up Sad

Awww well, she is all about Hollywood now Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-10-2015, 05:14 PM
(13-10-2015 05:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 04:55 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was living in Vegas I trained at the same place where she started out in Muay Thai for a short time, but she never showed up Sad

Awww well, she is all about Hollywood now Big Grin

Too bad, cause I wouldn't have minded watching her and Rousey go at it.

She also had a cool fight scene in Blood and Bone.

'Murican Canadian
13-10-2015, 05:23 PM
(13-10-2015 05:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 05:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Awww well, she is all about Hollywood now Big Grin

Too bad, cause I wouldn't have minded watching her and Rousey go at it.

She also had a cool fight scene in Blood and Bone.

Yeah, that was a good one. She was also really good in Haywire and In the Blood.

I like Rousey too--that would have been an interesting fight.
13-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Did chest and leg workouts today. Sucks no boxing today. I want to fight even if i die.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-10-2015, 06:07 PM
(13-10-2015 05:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Did chest and leg workouts today. Sucks no boxing today. I want to fight even if i die.

Just think of it as getting yourself stronger on your off-fighting days Wink Sometimes it's good to take a day off from certain activities to let your body rest. It's all part of training, although I know it sucks when you want to be doing things you love to be doing. I used to be really into running and I hated it when I needed to take rest days. I would use my off running days to work on my strength training instead. It really did improve my running though.
13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
(13-10-2015 06:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 05:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Did chest and leg workouts today. Sucks no boxing today. I want to fight even if i die.

Just think of it as getting yourself stronger on your off-fighting days Wink Sometimes it's good to take a day off from certain activities to let your body rest. It's all part of training, although I know it sucks when you want to be doing things you love to be doing. I used to be really into running and I hated it when I needed to take rest days. I would use my off running days to work on my strength training instead. It really did improve my running though.

Seven days without fighting makes me weak though.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-10-2015, 07:32 PM
(13-10-2015 06:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 06:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just think of it as getting yourself stronger on your off-fighting days Wink Sometimes it's good to take a day off from certain activities to let your body rest. It's all part of training, although I know it sucks when you want to be doing things you love to be doing. I used to be really into running and I hated it when I needed to take rest days. I would use my off running days to work on my strength training instead. It really did improve my running though.

Seven days without fighting makes me weak though.

I thought you did it a few times a week for some reason. I can see why you are missing it then Thumbsup