Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-10-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(14-10-2015 08:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Moral of the story...run like you don't care. Big Grin

I thought the moral was to run like the cops were after you. Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-10-2015, 08:38 PM
(14-10-2015 08:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 08:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Moral of the story...run like you don't care. Big Grin

I thought the moral was to run like the cops were after you. Consider

lol you end up running just like that, when you don't care nor plan it out. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-10-2015, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 01:09 PM by jennybee.)
So I am thinking of getting my first tattoo. I decided to go small for the first one, plus I've wanted to get one on my finger anyway. The other places I plan on getting one in the future are on the inside of my wrist, my toe, and another one either on the nape of my neck under my hair or my upper back).

The first one I want to get is an OM symbol which is from yoga. I was thinking of getting it on my finger--kind of like a ring. So it would look like the pics below. But then I started looking at it, and I have looked at it several times and my concern is--do you think it could look like a swastika (which I obviously don't want) from far away given the fact that it is so small? That's why i mentioned the other places I want to get a tat--because if the OM is bigger it won't look swastika-ish. And maybe the small one doesn't look swastika-ish and I just have been looking at it too long? Blink Just curious as to your opinions before I decide to get one. Also, I hope it's okay that I posted it here--if I post it on the main forum, I will hear about how tats are bad and that I shouldn't get one mmmkay Hobo

[Image: acab20f9e0a3404ced06ceb66187336f.jpg]

[Image: d0750f1576af0db3a4bedff4e41d9d4c.jpg]

Here's a pic with an om tat from far away:

[Image: 449c5bf342f7a0e05746ae4355d4c156.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2015, 02:04 PM
I think it's a pretty cool tat. Might serve as a good filter for guys who won't "get it" about your Yoga practice, anyway.

I'm kinda diggin' on that black fingernails and tattoo combo, though. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
15-10-2015, 02:51 PM
(15-10-2015 01:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So I am thinking of getting my first tattoo. I decided to go small for the first one, plus I've wanted to get one on my finger anyway. The other places I plan on getting one in the future are on the inside of my wrist, my toe, and another one either on the nape of my neck under my hair or my upper back).

The first one I want to get is an OM symbol which is from yoga. I was thinking of getting it on my finger--kind of like a ring. So it would look like the pics below. But then I started looking at it, and I have looked at it several times and my concern is--do you think it could look like a swastika (which I obviously don't want) from far away given the fact that it is so small? That's why i mentioned the other places I want to get a tat--because if the OM is bigger it won't look swastika-ish. And maybe the small one doesn't look swastika-ish and I just have been looking at it too long? Blink Just curious as to your opinions before I decide to get one. Also, I hope it's okay that I posted it here--if I post it on the main forum, I will hear about how tats are bad and that I shouldn't get one mmmkay Hobo

I don't see a swastika when I look at it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
15-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Thanks Big Grin

But you don't think it looks like a swastika from far away? I tend to overanalyze Hobo I'm just wondering if bigger would be better for the OM?

Here's an om the nape of the neck

[Image: new-om-tattoo.jpg]

This ones more freestyle

[Image: Om-Tattoo-Design-On-Neck.jpg]

Here's an om on the upper back with a lotus

[Image: tumblr_lvivg6c0VF1r32rz2o1_1280.jpg]

Here's one on a wrist

[Image: ff9389e9dc62de18c3344ea2f346349c.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-10-2015, 03:05 PM
(15-10-2015 02:51 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 01:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So I am thinking of getting my first tattoo. I decided to go small for the first one, plus I've wanted to get one on my finger anyway. The other places I plan on getting one in the future are on the inside of my wrist, my toe, and another one either on the nape of my neck under my hair or my upper back).

I don't see a swastika when I look at it.

Just saw your post Smile That makes me feel better thanks Wink

15-10-2015, 03:17 PM
(14-10-2015 08:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Last workout for a few days. I have a fitness test on Sunday and I always give myself exactly 3 days recovery beforehand, with the exception of a light warmup jog the morning of. I suppose I should probably do that sleeping thing you all keep talking about as well.

Good luck!

16-10-2015, 08:14 PM
I was very bad today, need to be put in the corner or something. Met up with friends tonight, had pizza...wings...twizzlers...and other scrumptious delights. Big Grin I may have to run an extra mile or ten tomorrow. Unsure

Happy weekend Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
16-10-2015, 09:02 PM
(16-10-2015 08:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I was very bad today, need to be put in the corner or something. Met up with friends tonight, had pizza...wings...twizzlers...and other scrumptious delights. Big Grin I may have to run an extra mile or ten tomorrow. Unsure

Happy weekend Heart

I'm eating a burrito and tortilla chips with guacamole and drinking a beer as I type this Drooling I have krav maga this weekend--so hoping to burn this off!

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post