Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(15-10-2015 03:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks Big Grin

But you don't think it looks like a swastika from far away? I tend to overanalyze Hobo I'm just wondering if bigger would be better for the OM?

Here's an om the nape of the neck

[Image: new-om-tattoo.jpg]

This ones more freestyle

[Image: Om-Tattoo-Design-On-Neck.jpg]

Here's an om on the upper back with a lotus

[Image: tumblr_lvivg6c0VF1r32rz2o1_1280.jpg]

Here's one on a wrist

[Image: ff9389e9dc62de18c3344ea2f346349c.jpg]

I like these tattoos...feeling inspired to get one now. Big Grin I love the idea of putting one at the nape of neck. Schexay.

I would like to get one, always get shy though and don't follow through. A celtic cross would be cool. Now that i'm a believer again, it would fit. Big Grin

Okay, so today, went for a nice slow paced run. Took the beauty of nature in, and everyone in the different neighborhoods was having a block garage sale. Lots of good deals from what i could tell. Then, had a protein smoothie...and later today, off for a much needed massage. My lower back is stiff. Confused

[Image: nutrition-food.jpg]

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-10-2015, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 12:43 PM by jennybee.)
I agree, tattoos on the nape of the neck are very hot looking. I'm definitely thinking of getting one there in addition to my finger tat. I'm just trying to decide where to put the OM Undecided

I also want to get a lotus tat and a V with a leaf for vegan, and the word "Free."

Celtic crosses look very cool as tats. That would be a very sexxxxay one to have on the nape of your neck.
18-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Did the fitness test on Saturday instead of Sunday, then immediately hit the hills for some practice in land navigation. Naturally, we had a surprise visit in the form of an unexpected first snow dump of the season. It made for a nice second workout. Just got back home, and I'm about ready for a nap Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Thought this was an interesting story of a woman pushing herself to extremes.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Anyone catch the cross fit games tonight?? Wow, I wanna enter that. TOUGH event! Gasp

21-10-2015, 08:43 PM
(21-10-2015 08:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Anyone catch the cross fit games tonight?? Wow, I wanna enter that. TOUGH event! Gasp

I didn't. What time/station is it on? I might still be able to watch because I'm in CA and it's still early here.

You soooo should enter that!
21-10-2015, 09:09 PM
(21-10-2015 08:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 08:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Anyone catch the cross fit games tonight?? Wow, I wanna enter that. TOUGH event! Gasp

I didn't. What time/station is it on? I might still be able to watch because I'm in CA and it's still early here.

I was at a bar having a beer with friends when it was on. lol How sad is that? Big GrinLaugh out load

I would have to guess espn, I just googled it and it's on twitter, and maybe they show where it's airing. It's pretty awesome!!

22-10-2015, 12:32 PM
(21-10-2015 09:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 08:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I didn't. What time/station is it on? I might still be able to watch because I'm in CA and it's still early here.

I was at a bar having a beer with friends when it was on. lol How sad is that? Big GrinLaugh out load

I would have to guess espn, I just googled it and it's on twitter, and maybe they show where it's airing. It's pretty awesome!!

I didn't end up watching it, but I did watch a few clips on youtube. That is intense!

The Cross fit games definitely look tough--but you sound like you have the stamina and strength to do it. While nowhere near as intense, I wanted to do The Amazing Race for awhile lol. Tongue Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-10-2015, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 06:00 PM by jennybee.)
Oh my no god, do periods suck. I have no energy to do anything. I forced myself to do a yin yoga class but I am physically exhausted from my freakin period. It puts a fricken damper on all the physical activity I was going to do this weekend. Now I'm just curled up in my comforter watching a movie waiting for my takeout to get here. Also, I really need chocolate Sadcryface

Why the fuck do I have to pay every month for Eve's sin?! Hobo
24-10-2015, 06:44 PM
(24-10-2015 05:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh my no god, do periods suck. I have no energy to do anything. I forced myself to do a yin yoga class but I am physically exhausted from my freakin period. It puts a fricken damper on all the physical activity I was going to do this weekend. Now I'm just curled up in my comforter watching a movie waiting for my takeout to get here. Also, I really need chocolate Sadcryface

Why the fuck do I have to pay every month for Eve's sin?! Hobo

The instructions on the tampon boxes say you can still play tennis and ride horses and shit like that. Are you telling me that's just marketing?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post