Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-10-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
F*ck That: a Guided Meditation Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
28-10-2015, 09:06 PM
(28-10-2015 08:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  F*ck That: a Guided Meditation Laugh out load

Breathe in strength, breathe out bullshit.

Laugh out load

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
30-10-2015, 12:53 PM
If anyone is into fitness app games, http://www.sixtostart.com/ (Zombies, Run) has a few things discounted over the Halloween weekend. Zombies, Run, which is awesome (and has a shitload more options than it used to) isn't one of them, but zombies 5k and a few other games are.

Halloween Special - Android Thumbsup
Halloween Special - iPhone Rainbow Vomit

'Murican Canadian
30-10-2015, 07:34 PM
I did two hours of yoga today. Now going out to have some fun, get some Thai food, and get some last minute Halloween stuff. I can't decide if I'm going to be a leopard or a black cat Hobo Decisions, decisions Wink

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Halloween! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-10-2015, 07:51 PM
(30-10-2015 07:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I did two hours of yoga today. Now going out to have some fun, get some Thai food, and get some last minute Halloween stuff. I can't decide if I'm going to be a leopard or a black cat Hobo Decisions, decisions Wink

Thai food sounds good but I already ate and don't feel like going out. Maybe I'll make myself a mug of curry broth instead.

'Murican Canadian
30-10-2015, 10:23 PM
I love animals but when I go for a run, it's irritating to run past people whose dogs are not on leashes, and the dogs are big and potentially dangerous. And the dogs look like they are going to come after me. I'm so tired of it. Because I take the same route, these are neighbors of mine so I don't want to make a huge deal, but I should be able to go for a run out of my neighborhood without fearing a dog is going to chase me because his/her owner doesn't have them on leashes. Angry

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-10-2015, 12:50 AM
(30-10-2015 10:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I love animals but when I go for a run, it's irritating to run past people whose dogs are not on leashes, and the dogs are big and potentially dangerous. And the dogs look like they are going to come after me. I'm so tired of it. Because I take the same route, these are neighbors of mine so I don't want to make a huge deal, but I should be able to go for a run out of my neighborhood without fearing a dog is going to chase me because his/her owner doesn't have them on leashes. Angry

I agree about dogs on leashes. I used to live in a loft in the city and the building had its own private dog park. While the dog park was off leash, getting to it from the building was not. It always amazed me how many people just let their dogs run free without leashes on the way to the dog park. Their dogs would start shit with my dogs who were on a leash. It is really hard to control a leashed dog when another dog comes at them not on a leash. Now living out country, the only time I let my dogs off leash is in the dog park or when I take them hiking on an off leash trail. It is common courtesy for people to keep their dogs on a leash. I'm sorry your neighbors aren't more responsible with their dogs.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-10-2015, 12:52 AM
(30-10-2015 07:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 07:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I did two hours of yoga today. Now going out to have some fun, get some Thai food, and get some last minute Halloween stuff. I can't decide if I'm going to be a leopard or a black cat Hobo Decisions, decisions Wink

Thai food sounds good but I already ate and don't feel like going out. Maybe I'll make myself a mug of curry broth instead.

Thai food was good Thumbsup I even brought some fried bananas home and smothered them in Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter Drooling

The curry broth sounds good. How do you make it?

31-10-2015, 01:19 AM
(31-10-2015 12:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 07:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Thai food sounds good but I already ate and don't feel like going out. Maybe I'll make myself a mug of curry broth instead.

Thai food was good Thumbsup I even brought some fried bananas home and smothered them in Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter Drooling

Any curry recipe or mix will do. Just leave out the solids and drink instead of eat Tongue. My cooking is quite unsophisticated.

'Murican Canadian
31-10-2015, 07:34 AM
(31-10-2015 01:19 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 12:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Thai food was good Thumbsup I even brought some fried bananas home and smothered them in Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter Drooling

Any curry recipe or mix will do. Just leave out the solids and drink instead of eat Tongue. My cooking is quite unsophisticated.

Since I can't cook for shit, unsophisticated recipes are right up my alley Big Grin I'll have to give the curry broth a try Thumbsup