Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Another 4 mile run today. Followed by sushi with a friend. Life is good Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Deidre32's post
07-11-2015, 11:27 PM
(07-11-2015 09:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Another 4 mile run today. Followed by sushi with a friend. Life is good Big Grin

4 miles! Good for you! I did some hiking and yoga. Then ate some vegan chocolate fudge ice cream Drooling
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-11-2015, 04:24 PM
20 minutes on spin bike, now going for a long walk. Don't think I'm up for running today. But, a walk sounds nice.

Heyyyy morondog?? Have you seen the commercials for the new Garmin? Banana_zorro Looks awesome, I want one!

08-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Soooooo been through a shitty time the last 3-4 months, they have changed some meds, had to stop supplements for awhile, havent been able to workout due to a vascular issue....so now I have lost 19 F###ing pounds, and crawling back into the gym to rebuild, yet again. Worked out yesterday and today pretty hard, my wife took a couple sneaky pics because she is my biggest fan Heart

I will get my damn swole back Angry

[Image: 2rcl5ps.jpg]

[Image: ej93b7.jpg]

Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-11-2015, 05:19 PM
(08-11-2015 05:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Soooooo been through a shitty time the last 3-4 months, they have changed some meds, had to stop supplements for awhile, havent been able to workout due to a vascular issue....so now I have lost 19 F###ing pounds, and crawling back into the gym to rebuild, yet again. Worked out yesterday and today pretty hard, my wife took a couple sneaky pics because she is my biggest fan Heart

Weeping

You got this!
Glad you are back, sorry for all the set backs. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
09-11-2015, 12:27 AM
I have come to the conclusion that i want a model body.

Thanks ab challenge

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2015, 09:51 AM
I know some of you in here mentioned that your workouts include yoga. This was a nice, quick yoga practice that I did this morning since I wasn't able to get to the studio.

09-11-2015, 10:03 AM
(09-11-2015 09:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know some of you in here mentioned that your workouts include yoga. This was a nice, quick yoga practice that I did this morning since I wasn't able to get to the studio.

Is that the gal who married Alec Baldwin? If it is, she's gonna need a lot of yoga to keep herself sane. That guy has an ego the size of the Grand Canyon.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-11-2015, 10:09 AM
(08-11-2015 05:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Soooooo been through a shitty time the last 3-4 months, they have changed some meds, had to stop supplements for awhile, havent been able to workout due to a vascular issue....so now I have lost 19 F###ing pounds, and crawling back into the gym to rebuild, yet again. Worked out yesterday and today pretty hard, my wife took a couple sneaky pics because she is my biggest fan Heart

Weeping

I'm in the same boat GWOG. I'm coming back from sinus surgery and two colds that knocked me over. It was a slow process. Now, for chrissake, my car broke down yesterday !!!Censored so I'm having trouble getting to the gym and dance studios. AngryAngryAngry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-11-2015, 10:15 AM
(09-11-2015 10:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 09:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know some of you in here mentioned that your workouts include yoga. This was a nice, quick yoga practice that I did this morning since I wasn't able to get to the studio.

Is that the gal who married Alec Baldwin? If it is, she's gonna need a lot of yoga to keep herself sane. That guy has an ego the size of the Grand Canyon.

Laugh out load It is. Yeah, I am not really sure what she was thinking. But I actually like her a lot. She did a shoot for Yoga Journal awhile back.