Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-11-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(14-11-2015 04:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 12:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  get your swole on yo Big Grin

mmmm vermont maple syrup ...
really good maple syrup is almost clear/yellow like...not like the thick brownish syrup of the cheaper versions. No

Nuh-uh. No Fake syrup is dark and thick, but there are several grades of maple syrup,
and they range from a pale amber to nut brown.

[Image: 6.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 4.jpg][Image: 2.jpg]

Darker is not lower quality, it is just more flavorful.

Trust me, I'm Canadian. Big Grin

This thread just got a whole lot sweeter Big Grin

I didn't know that about dark syrup. Consider Now I want pancakes! Sadcryface2

In other news...anyone watching the Ronda Rousey fight tonight? I'm thinking of heading out to watch it with some friends...we'll see.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-...story.html

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-11-2015, 07:41 PM
In other other news, I went for a 3 mile run today. Just a slow run, yesterday, I was faster. Awesome run, then went for a protein shake and massage. Life's quite good, atm. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
14-11-2015, 08:29 PM
(14-11-2015 07:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 04:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nuh-uh. No Fake syrup is dark and thick, but there are several grades of maple syrup,
and they range from a pale amber to nut brown.

Darker is not lower quality, it is just more flavorful.

Trust me, I'm Canadian. Big Grin

This thread just got a whole lot sweeter Big Grin

I didn't know that about dark syrup. Consider Now I want pancakes! Sadcryface2

In other news...anyone watching the Ronda Rousey fight tonight? I'm thinking of heading out to watch it with some friends...we'll see.

Yup Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-11-2015, 08:40 PM
(14-11-2015 07:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  In other news...anyone watching the Ronda Rousey fight tonight? I'm thinking of heading out to watch it with some friends...we'll see.

This will be the first Rousey fight I miss!
Weeping
14-11-2015, 09:32 PM
(14-11-2015 08:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  In other news...anyone watching the Ronda Rousey fight tonight? I'm thinking of heading out to watch it with some friends...we'll see.

Weeping

Aw Sad Well, if you lived in CA I'd invite you over so you could watch it with us.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-11-2015, 09:49 PM
(14-11-2015 08:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  

Weeping

aw, well if it ends in 14 seconds as all her fights do...it'll be all over instagram right after Big Grin Hug

14-11-2015, 11:28 PM
(14-11-2015 09:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  This will be the first Rousey fight I miss!
Weeping

Aw Sad Well, if you lived in CA I'd invite you over so you could watch it with us.
Awh, thanks!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
15-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Woooah, what an upset! Ronda Rousey lost tonight. She looked nervous as soon as she got into the ring tbh, and the other girl just brought her A game. The other girl had her way with Ronda. Frankly, this new champion seems more humble than Rousey. I feel bad that Rousey lost, but this girl truly brought her all and it showed. It almost looked like Rousey had something else on her mind, or her heart wasn't in it. Or maybe in her mind, she was that afraid, and it just showed. I've followed her for a little while, so I've seen a few of her fights.

Anyway, big news I guess!

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 12:23 AM
(15-11-2015 12:20 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Woooah, what an upset! Ronda Rousey lost tonight. She looked nervous as soon as she got into the ring tbh, and the other girl just brought her A game. The other girl had her way with Ronda. Frankly, this new champion seems more humble than Rousey. I feel bad that Rousey lost, but this girl truly brought her all and it showed. It almost looked like Rousey had something else on her mind, or her heart wasn't in it. Or maybe in her mind, she was that afraid, and it just showed. I've followed her for a little while, so I've seen a few of her fights.

I'm sadface.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-11-2015, 12:26 AM
(15-11-2015 12:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:20 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Woooah, what an upset! Ronda Rousey lost tonight. She looked nervous as soon as she got into the ring tbh, and the other girl just brought her A game. The other girl had her way with Ronda. Frankly, this new champion seems more humble than Rousey. I feel bad that Rousey lost, but this girl truly brought her all and it showed. It almost looked like Rousey had something else on her mind, or her heart wasn't in it. Or maybe in her mind, she was that afraid, and it just showed. I've followed her for a little while, so I've seen a few of her fights.

I'm sadface.

Aw Hug Yea, it was wow...did you watch it? Feel bad for Rousey, but Holly Holm brought it all out there, and Rousey almost didn't look prepared or something. Sadcryface