Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
Holm kept her composure, Rousey looked desperate. Sadcryface

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-11-2015, 09:17 AM
(15-11-2015 12:20 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Woooah, what an upset! Ronda Rousey lost tonight. She looked nervous as soon as she got into the ring tbh, and the other girl just brought her A game. The other girl had her way with Ronda. Frankly, this new champion seems more humble than Rousey. I feel bad that Rousey lost, but this girl truly brought her all and it showed. It almost looked like Rousey had something else on her mind, or her heart wasn't in it. Or maybe in her mind, she was that afraid, and it just showed. I've followed her for a little while, so I've seen a few of her fights.

Anyway, big news I guess!

I love RR, but HH really brought it. I think RR underestimated HH and I think sometimes you can be overconfident, which can definitely work against you.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
15-11-2015, 09:18 AM
(15-11-2015 12:46 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Holm kept her composure, Rousey looked desperate. Sadcryface

HH looked totally prepared, RR not so much.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-11-2015, 10:02 AM
(15-11-2015 12:26 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm sadface.

Aw Hug Yea, it was wow...did you watch it? Feel bad for Rousey, but Holly Holm brought it all out there, and Rousey almost didn't look prepared or something. Sadcryface

I'm about to watch it right now. Gotta watch my other girl, JJ in the straw weight first. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2015, 10:06 AM
(15-11-2015 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:26 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Aw Hug Yea, it was wow...did you watch it? Feel bad for Rousey, but Holly Holm brought it all out there, and Rousey almost didn't look prepared or something. Sadcryface

I'm about to watch it right now. Gotta watch my other girl, JJ in the straw weight first. Thumbsup

Do I have to pay to watch these? Is there a free MMA channel I don't know about?

#sigh
15-11-2015, 10:31 AM
(15-11-2015 10:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm about to watch it right now. Gotta watch my other girl, JJ in the straw weight first. Thumbsup

Do I have to pay to watch these? Is there a free MMA channel I don't know about?

The Interwebz works in mysterious ways.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2015, 10:39 AM
(15-11-2015 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 10:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do I have to pay to watch these? Is there a free MMA channel I don't know about?

The Interwebz works in mysterious ways.

Silly Girly. Blush

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 01:11 PM
UFC has been getting upset that people are posting the clips and highlights on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. Maybe charge less money then. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
15-11-2015, 01:13 PM
(15-11-2015 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:46 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Holm kept her composure, Rousey looked desperate. Sadcryface

HH looked totally prepared, RR not so much.

I've been reading that HH was just a better fighter overall, and perhaps RR has been fighting sub par competition for a while. RR looked sloppy in her last fight too to be honest, but she won because the other girl was sloppIER. Blush

RR is a world class athlete, but every one has their nemesis, and she met hers last night.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Well, when I think of Ronda Rousey going down, this isn't how I pictured it. But at least Yoyo did good against the lovely Canadian. Thumbsup

~Izel